Shoelace's Stash

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Shoelace's Stash

Postby Shoelace » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Hey vore fellas~

Shoelace's here~ just a cute little kitty cat with a small pencil but a big love for vore <3 After lurking here for a while, I've decided to upload some of my art and share it with you :3

I hope I can soon get a gallery here, but I will use this thread to give some news and show most of my art ;3 hope you will all enjoy it !

First one will be just a cat eating another cat. I love drawing feral animals, furries, demies and even humans... So yeah, basically everything !
Attachments
IMG_12112016_182844_20161112_184524.jpg
What a tasty little cat... Well, not so little
Feel free to contact us to request access to our Discord server <3

Shoe & Lace, artistic mice
Shoelace
New to the forum

Re: Shoelace's Stash

Postby TETRO » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Very cute pic! The face really sells it.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Bright » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 pm

This style is very appealing.
I like it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Belly4U » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Let me be the first to say, hello, and welcome to the forum! =D
Let me also say that I'm already liking this pic that you drew, and I eagerly await more! =3
Belly4U
Been posting for a bit

Postby CalinBeast » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:45 pm

I love the art style, very nice indeed~
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby ButtPlug » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Do you have a gallery for your light and fluffy art anywhere?
ButtPlug
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisGuy127 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:22 am

Oh I adore that face~ and that belly~ I'm envious of that full kitty cat.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shoelace » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:11 am

Hey guys~

Thank you all for all these replies =3 I really appreciate all of them! And thanks for all of you who likes my art style ^/-/^ I feel really honoured

ButtPlug wrote:Do you have a gallery for your light and fluffy art anywhere?

Yup, I do, here in Eka. Got one since this morning~

As promised, I will keep posting here some of my arts, mostly the one I personnaly love more, and also keep on giving news and such here =3 So feel free to post here or ask questions.

---------------

Today's drawing is one of a Pokemon I really love: Vulpix. Not my favorite one, but you'll see my fav soon ;3 be patient. Anyway, seems that Vulpix loved his trainer a bit too much. Such a clingy Pokemon~

I only posted one of the panel here. Rest of the picture can be found here (WARNING: SCAT CONTENT)
Attachments
vulpix.png
Tasty trainer

Shoelace
New to the forum

Postby Shoelace » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Hey guys, it's me again~

Wow, twice in a day? I must be in a fury mode... Or furry mood :3 *giggles*

So this time, I wanted to show that I can also do some colouring, and so I'm showing you one of my old drawings : here's Abel, my first OC ever. To be honest, I don't like to play as him, but I love to play with him :3 Also, he is a wolf, despite the color. And I love him *hugs him and pats his big squirmy belly*
Attachments
abel.jpg
Gurgle gurgle, little prey

Shoelace
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley