Weekly Anal Vore Lottery (Free commission)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Weekly Anal Vore Lottery (Free commission)

Postby manv » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:53 am

So, I already did a free commission lottery, and it went quite well, but I didn't get enough people participating. I am going to do the same, but weekly.
I will start doing it on Monday ! I will add one new blog entry every Monday with the rules of that specific lottery, and the people who want to participate will have to comment on that specific blog entry.
The details will be post on Monday, so I would really appreciate if you could participate. I am trying to improve my art, and doing these lotteries are a good way of getting the community together and share ideas.

The main rules of the lottery will be simple:
1. The same person won't be able to win two times in a row.
2. Winner will be random ! Everybody has the same change of winning.
3. Post your idea on the comments of the blog entry (you can post the same idea again next week, if you didn't win.)
4. For now, anal vore only. (details will be on the blog entry.)

I will add a sample of my work, so you can get an idea of what to expect.
Thank you, and good luck !
Attachments
loli vore 2.png
A sample of my work. You can also find this image on my gallery.
manv
New to the forum

Re: Weekly Anal Vore Lottery (Free commission)

Postby Nxtguystories » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Joylne Cuhjo, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, AVing her father, Jotaro Kujo
Nxtguystories
Been posting for a bit

Postby hydranoid2009 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Maybe Princess Fragrance from Miraculous Ladybug Anal voring the titular hero?
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

Postby manv » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 pm

The propositions are supposed to go on the blog entry, not in the post comments XD I will move the comments from here to the blog entry comments.
Link to the blog post:
blog/manv/first_weekly_anal_vore_lottery_%28free_commission%29_b-32520.html
manv
New to the forum

Postby hydranoid2009 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:54 pm

oh sorry XD
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

Postby manv » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:23 pm

no problem, I moved them to the blog. e-e Thank you for the participation !
manv
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley