Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue May 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Favorite/least favorite part of the creative process?

Postby Bright » Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 pm

I tend to like coloring, but I am not good at lineart.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TastyTales » Tue May 02, 2017 4:59 pm

As a writer, my favourite part of any project is just coming up with the idea in the first place. The longer I'm able to dwell on an idea, the more confident I am that it's worth writing. After that I'd say my next favourite thing is dialogue, I love writing banter between the characters; predator and prey or otherwise.

My least favourite part would definitely have to be writing descriptive scenes or combat scenes. I just don't have the mindset to create an interesting environment or write quick-paced combat. This also extends to describing characters... there's only so many times i can explain that a character's got a cute butt before it gets repetitive.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue May 02, 2017 8:28 pm

My favorite part?

The genesis of the idea.

The least favorite?

Real Life raping me.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby SlitheringSnake » Tue May 02, 2017 9:17 pm

I have a very casual approach to my art. Typically my design process involves slinging lines at a blank file until I see one I like. I like to keep my artistic impulses spontaneous. If I had to mention my least favorite thing about drawing it would be adding in lots of details; I love drawing giraffe, but goodness all those spots make my hand cramp. Favorite part is when the piece is done and I can look at it and say "yes, this is good".
Nice open window you have there. It would be a shame if I slithered into it and devoured you.
SlitheringSnake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeschke » Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 pm

I think my least favorite part is when it's like "man I really have no good sounds to work with for x specific thing except these sounds I've used a ton already".

Favorite part is messing around with belches/internal muffling of a voice.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Tue May 16, 2017 12:43 pm

My favorite part is the idea. My least favorite is seeing how it falls short in the end... xD

As far as drawing I don't really dislike any part of the process although it can be very frustrating to find mistakes after the lineart is finished and having to make the choice between accepting them or redoing part of the image.

I get the most anxiety from the initial sketch, before I start to feel confident that it will end up as a good drawing.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 am

sometimes i think the only part i enjoy about drawing any more is the part where i have a finished thing to share. i hate struggling to come up with ideas, i hate struggling even harder to find the motivation to actually stick to said ideas, and i hate the long, tedious process of trying to make the thing on my screen/paper/whatever look like it's supposed to. i guess coloring is tolerable (it means the hardest part is over!), and adding little finishing touches can be enjoyable sometimes, even relaxing. can't stand sketching and lining, though; sometimes i skip one or the other entirely. i used to love drawing, but even though i still do it, i just don't have the patience for it any more. i guess a life of stress and depression will do that to somebody. maybe when things get better, i'll be able to enjoy it again. for now, it's almost always just tedious hard work.

i have even more trouble coming up with and sticking to ideas when it comes to writing, but once i do actually get something going, i have a much easier time of finishing it--because writing is just words. words are easy. i find i can actually enjoy the process of writing most of the time because, unlike drawing, i get to think and progress the story as i go along. in the time it would take me to draw one action, i could have written ten.

so i guess i would say that, for any kind of creative activity, my favorite part is seeing the ideas i have come to life. and my least favorite part is the frustration of getting there. that, and getting ideas. i just don't have ideas like i used to, and even when i do, i can't stick with them long enough to do anything with them. :s
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley