Vore Artist/Commission discord (Commissions Available)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Vore Artist/Commission discord (Commissions Available)

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue May 16, 2017 9:37 am

I'm organizing a discord centering around artists and those who wish to purchase commissions, it's an effort to facilitate better the commission process for everyone involved. I've taken cues from other successful servers based around this same idea, and hoping for success. But to that end we need members. We've gotten a fair amount of members from some initial advertising but we're looking for more. Not just artists but buyers as well, as we've a few few artists/creators looking for work.

In addition to having channels for creators of any kind to advertise their services in whatever form. There's also a channel set up for people to advertise what they would like drawn. Granting individuals a way to attract an artist for their idea rather than repeatedly pestering artists. And enabling artists who don't want to bother with open commissions a way to find some work.

I'm also hoping this will serve as a bridge between many facets of the community. A neutral ground. So if you do enter please keep in mind the goal of the chat and treat one another respectfully.

https://discord.gg/BeZJ4v2

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by AlluringPredation on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore Artist/Commission discord

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue May 16, 2017 6:20 pm

I get what you're saying and most of your words have crossed my mind. I do fear it fading after an initial boom. I feel I've done what I can to bring it success, and if it's meant to be it will continue on. I've been fortunate enough to have people giving advice and ideas to help improve the chat, and a lot of people have been supportive.

Although it's not just for vore artists, or even writers and other content creators. It's also for those that commission them! Enabling people to find readily available artists to draw or whatever they might need, good for fans and roleplayers alike. I want everyone to feel welcome and have a place within the chat in some way.

I'm hoping that having a purpose beyond just casual chatting will lend towards longevity. But I have no desire to replace or replicate any active portion of Eka's, rather trying fill a gap in the community.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Tue May 16, 2017 7:57 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:And enabling artists who don't want to bother with open commissions a way to find some work.

I guess I have a reason to get Discord now cause this is definitely me. Have wanted to open for commissions, but I am unable to do so on a regular basis, so I wouldn't mind being able to peruse through a bunch of buyer offers. But this isn't going to allow free requests right? I have no interest in sifting through "Can someone do my OC for free?" cause I already have a thread for that here.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 pm

There is a channel for free requests, that people can pick up if they want. But mostly people been using it to ask for ham sandwiches, bagels, and weird things rather than actually using it for what it's for. The hiring channel I allowed to discuss trades as well. But if it gets too jumbled might separate it out.
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Been good so far! Haven't spread the word too far outside (some have done that for me) Lot of people have given a shot, many artists and been pretty active. So yay for that. Only problem is I got some artists on my case looking for work!

So if you're someone thinking about a commission please take a peek in and see if there's an artist available whose style you like. Everyone else is welcome too of course!
AlluringPredation
Participator

Re: Vore Artist/Commission discord (Commissions Available)

Postby AlluringPredation » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am

About time for a bump! We got near 200 members.
AlluringPredation
Participator

Re: Vore Artist/Commission discord (Commissions Available)

Postby ragnar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Great idea! I'll be glad to join! :)
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley