Artist Commissions OPEN

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Artist Commissions OPEN

Postby KinoTheCat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello! Adjusting & Updating this to be more accurate to what I'm doing right now.

Currently taking commissions for drawing for those who are interested~

Current prices for single pictures & illustrations are:
Sketches: 15$ + 5 per extra character
Lines: 20$+ 5 per extra character
Flats: 30$ + 10 per extra character
Shaded: 45$ + 10 per extra character

As for Comics, I charge per page, and each page is roughly 4 to 6 panels depending on the discussion had for the comic pages. Their prices per page are tagged as:
Sketch: 65$
Line: 80$
Flat: 100$

I am open to doing mostly any kind of commission, however I do have a list of things I will not do as a commission. Those are:
-Media owned characters. In order to commission me, you need to own/have permission to use the characters, and I do not accept characters from media like shows or anime.
-Underaged content. Under no exceptions will I draw underaged characters.

That's it really, though there may be things I don't realize I won't want to do. I'm very open about working with clients in order to get exactly what you're wanting though, so don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure. ^^

As for payment, I do all my work through paypal invoicing. Once an order is decided upon and settled, I'll send you an invoice, and once the invoice is paid I'll add you to the queue list. I do charge up front, so keep that in mind. However, if you want to discuss a commission, and need time to pay it, then I'm more then happy to discuss and have things settled and ready for when you're able to pay the invoice.

You can contact me either through DM's here, or through my discord in my commission sheet posted above (KinoTheCat).
Last edited by KinoTheCat on Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Story Commissions + Financial help

Postby KinoTheCat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm

I've added a queue of sorts to help better show the availability of commissions right now. o/
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinoTheCat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 am

Finished a commission recently for New.
The curious case of Sarah Valentine:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/411061 Part 1
https://aryion.com/g4/view/411062 part 2
https://aryion.com/g4/view/411063 Part 3
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinoTheCat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Finished a commission for Anonymous
That's Not What That Means
https://aryion.com/g4/view/417149
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinoTheCat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Finished a commission for Anonymous
That's Not What That Means
https://aryion.com/g4/view/417149
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinoTheCat » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Bumping due to Updates
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Artist Commissions OPEN

Postby KinoTheCat » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:47 pm

Updated with adjustments towards drawing commissions.

Writing commissions are discontinued.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley