VIDEOS FOR FREE! Update 01.10.17 The Whole Way F/f, M/f, M/m

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: VORE HERO

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 pm

That, is up to you, dear. You chose to start uploading your videos for free, you can stop if you wish, pull it all back too if that floats...

Yeah...you know all about your options as is. I don't need to tell you.

Am I your only viewer? That may very damn well be, but I would not know, nor does it matter that much.

I'm just a broke fucking bitch, a vorarephile who happens to love your art because you actually create the kind of art I like (or well, the part that I prefer most-F/F), and more POV than I've seen from every artist combined I've actually come across that also makes POV vore.

Hell, you're not even into F-preds, and here you are, creating the art that caters to those who do, fuck, you're a fucking vore hero, if there is such a thing.

Someone give this woman a medal, for fuck sake...

And where's the fucking applause!? Standing ovation!??!?
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:36 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:That, is up to you, dear. You chose to start uploading your videos for free, you can stop if you wish, pull it all back too if that floats...

Yeah...you know all about your options as is. I don't need to tell you.

Am I your only viewer? That may very damn well be, but I would not know, nor does it matter that much.

I'm just a broke fucking bitch, a vorarephile who happens to love your art because you actually create the kind of art I like (or well, the part that I prefer most-F/F), and more POV than I've seen from every artist combined I've actually come across that also makes POV vore.

Hell, you're not even into F-preds, and here you are, creating the art that caters to those who do, fuck, you're a fucking vore hero, if there is such a thing.

Someone give this woman a medal, for fuck sake...

And where's the fucking applause!? Standing ovation!??!?

OMG! *shy & blush* :oops: :oops:
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Emi wrote:OMG! *shy & blush* :oops: :oops:

Yeah, I was definitely venting some frustration there, but even still...

I hope the next video/series you make is epic as fuck.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:10 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I hope the next video/series you make is epic as fuck.

I hope too:) And just know that, I appreciate every of your lovely comments! <3
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: VIDEOS FOR FREE! Update 01.09.17 Digestion Session & Fre

Postby Emi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:14 am

The Whole Way Part 1+2+3 released!

Watch the FREE *640x360* F/f version: https://youtu.be/7LptVFvqpUM
Watch the FREE *640x360* M/m version: https://youtu.be/F_xV7gRNcAw
Watch the FREE *HD* M/f version: https://youtu.be/L5M-5XQcVzM

This video is being created thanks to your support! If you like it and want to say "thank you", feel free to join me on Patreon. There you will find tons of exclusive stuff including the HD F/f and M/m versions if The Whole Way + more than 70 other videos.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: VIDEOS FOR FREE! Update 01.10.17 The Whole Way F/f, M/f,

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 am

It is cool, what you do for the community. I hope that you flourish in the time to come, however long or short.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 am

"The Choice" video is now absolutely free! Enjoy!;)

F/ff
3rd person, POV
Soft vore
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 am

Damn, I'm jealous of those three. How lucky they are.....

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 am

The Whole Way HD: Episode 4 is done!
Finally the prey gets mercilessly digested and leaves the stomach to begin her long intestinal jorney...

Watch the F/f version in 640x360 for free.

Here is the same in HD.

If you liked the toon fragment Milena watched in the 4th episode, check the full video on Feed Fancier's page!

The full "RePlay 2" feat. Cassie video is here for free in HD.

M/f and M/m versions are coming in a few days!

Here's the original Milena model (in the video it's alittle modified by me).
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:46 am

Wow, those models aren't cheap. 8O

I like how the episodes aren't just standalones, they're combined into one, well done.

This here is just getting better and better.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Wow, those models aren't cheap. 8O

Yeah. I spend much of my Patreon moolah to these...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Emi wrote:...I spend much of my Patreon moolah on these...

I can imagine.

So tell me, what engine do you use for the base of your animation creation?

I understand that a lot of it is 3DStudio, but when you compile it all together, do you use Unreal, Unity, or something else altogether?

I mean, for all it is worth, it most definitely looks well-composed, I've never seen any quips or glitches (of course since this is a set of compiled animations to a video file that's easier to keep in check rather than if this were something of an interactive where there's a higher risk of errors).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
Emi wrote:...I spend much of my Patreon moolah on these...

I can imagine.
So tell me, what engine do you use for the base of your animation creation?
I understand that a lot of it is 3DStudio, but when you compile it all together, do you use Unreal, Unity, or something else altogether?
I mean, for all it is worth, it most definitely looks well-composed, I've never seen any quips or glitches (of course since this is a set of compiled animations to a video file that's easier to keep in check rather than if this were something of an interactive where there's a higher risk of errors).

Hey! That may sound funny, but I use a very very old version of After Effects to combine all these rendered frames. And SAI Paint Tools to edit the textures. Nothing more:)
I animate everything manually and this takes about 3-4 days to create a single 2-3 seconds long scene. I try not to leave any glitches and quips, then just rendering.
My husband Monokarp uses Unity to make his videos interactive:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:56 am

Wow. After Effects. Haven't heard that one since Windows ME.
Hmmm...I don't know SAI Paint Tools, but then again, like PhotoChopShop, GIMP, and others, image manipulation programs are a dime a dozen, but certainly have improved since the days of MS-DOS, and Commodore. lol (nothing against the computers of old-I quite appreciate those machines...)
I am curious about some parts, like the internals. Are these in anyway, connected to the models? Or are they separate entities?
I mean, cool either way but...

Ah, yes...Unity seems to be a popular engine. I'm part of a non-vore related Unity project by the name of Clone Hero (a clone of an old rhythm game series I won't describe in great detail here). One thing I like about Unity is how light it is on resources (I have a low-end computer so a low CPU overhead is very nice to have for anything).

There's also another very old PC game being remade with the Unity engine, and it is coming along swimmingly, if you've ever heard of Daggerfall (one of The Elder Scrolls games from the early 90s).

Pretty amazing, I think.
Hmmm...how many episodes is The Whole Way going to be? I can see it being six total but...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:34 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Wow. After Effects. Haven't heard that one since Windows ME.
Hmmm...I don't know SAI Paint Tools, but then again, like PhotoChopShop, GIMP, and others, image manipulation programs are a dime a dozen, but certainly have improved since the days of MS-DOS, and Commodore. lol (nothing against the computers of old-I quite appreciate those machines...)
I am curious about some parts, like the internals. Are these in anyway, connected to the models? Or are they separate entities?
I mean, cool either way but...
Ah, yes...Unity seems to be a popular engine. I'm part of a non-vore related Unity project by the name of Clone Hero (a clone of an old rhythm game series I won't describe in great detail here). One thing I like about Unity is how light it is on resources (I have a low-end computer so a low CPU overhead is very nice to have for anything).

here's also another very old PC game being remade with the Unity engine, and it is coming along swimmingly, if you've ever heard of Daggerfall (one of The Elder Scrolls games from the early 90s).

Pretty amazing, I think.
Hmmm...how many episodes is The Whole Way going to be? I can see it being six total but...

Ya know... it's sometimes good to use old software. It doesn't have modern features (which are probably cool to use and help make work faster) but.. I'm kinda a dinosaur and I think.. if the program doesn't have cool tools, your own hands become handy. SAI is not cheap too, but I use a demo version. All I need is a canvas, a simple brush/erazer and a color palette. That's all. That's all! And it's great to realize that you are independent. That you will survive even if once you lose everything and have no more opportunity to buy expensive tools. I really enjoy this feeling:)

Internals are separate, but connectable. For example, mouth gets integrated into the model, so when the character opens mouth you see the teeth, throat and tongue fully integrated. The same with esophagus and stomach, they are separate, but I connect them one to another to build one trip through. This is a comfort way to edit separate parts. The only exception is the scene where you see esophagus through the pred's skin, this scene is rendered separately by elements and then blended in AE.

That's cool to hear about Unity. Monokarp likes it much too (secret: he creates a very cool vore stuff right now), but for me it's a little bit complicated... I'm an artist, a sensual and imaginary... visuals, sounds, shapes - yep... but Math and programming are my weak sides;)
There's one more part of The Whole Way left:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Cool. Looking forward to the last part.

I'm a novice level programmer. I don't know that much, but I learn as I go.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:19 am

The Whole Way *FINAL* officially RELEASED

F/f 640x360.
M/m 640x360.
F/f HD.
M/f HD.
M/m HD.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:41 am

Posting so I can find this later.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:20 pm

I watched. I loved. I cheer you on. Amazing work, girl.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:39 am

sweetladyamy, you are such a nice person! ^^
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Artists Valley