Negotiable Prices for Apartment Deposit & Food!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Negotiable Prices for Apartment Deposit & Food!

Postby Grey_Scarborough » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 pm

I am offering price negotiable commissions through my page on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greyscarborough for the purpose of getting the rest of my deposit together. Currently I'm about $600 from that goal. I've already managed to get first month's rent taken care of and a little more. This is for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that after this initial payment will only cost me $375 a month. Which is a manageable price for me.

I am very hard pressed to get these funds tonight as, due to circumstances out of my control, they had decided to date my move in for today, but they would be giving me my key tomorrow. They gave me very little notice that they had anything already processed and approved of, and the schedule that was initially proposed was mucked up by an issue with their company servers.

I specialize mostly in vore, disposal, and get quite a bit of scat work often enough. I don't draw under aged characters in any erotic scenes however, as my only qualm. And I do not draw any under age character in violent scenes (save for perhaps the sake of comedy). Everything else is pretty much fair game.

My prices are

Rough Sketch (1 - 2 Chars Only) $2
Traditional Sketches: $15
Digital Sketches: $15
Digital Lineart: $20
Flat Color: $25
Soft Shading: $40

All base prices cover 1 - 2 characters

Each additional character costs half of the base price
Adding a background costs the same as whatever the base price is. (For example a digital sketch with a background would be $30 instead of $15)

I am keen on haggling, I don't mind negotiating, or lowering prices so that you can have a set done.

Leave a response in the thread if you're interested and I'll message you here, or note me on FA.
Grey_Scarborough
Somewhat familiar

Re: Negotiable Prices for Apartment Deposit & Food!

Postby Cygni » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 pm

That sounds like a pretty shady thing for your landlord to do. I don't think that's legal, at least in the US. If it was an issue with their servers, that's their problem not yours. I have no legal background, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but you should get your local housing authority involved, or at least contact a lawyer.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Negotiable Prices for Apartment Deposit & Food!

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Do you draw humans?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Artists Valley