New "artist" on the run!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New "artist" on the run!

Postby klonoa723 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:05 am

Is this the right section? I have no idea...

Hello portal! I'm a looong time lurker of the site (8 years, folks!), I love this site and all the people that contribute making art, games, videos and whatnot.
I've seen artists come and go (one name that comes to mind is SpiderHitomi. Loved his/her stuff), evolving their styles...
In a way, I feel like this site has become a part of me. :-D
So, I finally decided to try and contribute too. I don't believe myself to be a "good artist" (I'm no Shyguy9, LaFrugele or hell, NitroTitan or Nope) but I think I'm... Ok? Why don't you check what I've done so far and be the judge? ^^; https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/klonoa723

I also want to say that I'm also open for commissions. I'd like to make a few bucks from commissions... To commission stuff from more talented artists. it's the circle of life https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... =klonoa723

Welp, I'm off drawing! I'll see ya! :D
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Re: New "artist" on the run!

Postby YamiTakashi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 am

Still pretty nice art ya having, ^^ hope to see more from you :3
welcome! prey and pred! i am yami Claw or what some people call me "Yami Takashi" i am a huge vore fan so please ask me if i want to do a vore and i will join as pred or prey or both xD
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theclaw » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 pm

not bad for a start you art style is pretty good and should improve in time. i saw your initial art spurge on the gallery and its good you need to learn to tag but apart from that i have no real critique as it is vastly better then anything i could draw. i was quite intrigued in what your gallery covered though as it covered a quite large period in the stuff there as think quick is a game i played on dos back in primary school and it was old when i played it must be late 80s. but then you have stuff firmly from the mid 2000s like robot boy and wind waker. i will give you a watch as i want to see what else you will produce

i have also been lurking on the site for years as well i think 06/07 is when i found it. just applied for a gallery myself as i finally wanted to take part in the community of the site instead of just observing. it also allows you to make stuff that interests you and as such you may cause people to make more work your into look at the mlp scene for example someone on there makes a specific senerio and next thing you know there are 10 images of it. if your interested check out my blog thats were i posted my first story and i would really appreciate feedback.
theclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby madvillain » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 pm

neat, could probably give you a request/comm or two, sent you a note lad
madvillain
Been posting for a bit

Postby klonoa723 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm

YamiTakashi wrote:Still pretty nice art ya having, ^^ hope to see more from you :3

Thanks! I'm working on more stuff! Expect to see it soon! :-D

theclaw wrote:not bad for a start you art style is pretty good and should improve in time. i saw your initial art spurge on the gallery and its good you need to learn to tag but apart from that i have no real critique as it is vastly better then anything i could draw. i was quite intrigued in what your gallery covered though as it covered a quite large period in the stuff there as think quick is a game i played on dos back in primary school and it was old when i played it must be late 80s. but then you have stuff firmly from the mid 2000s like robot boy and wind waker. i will give you a watch as i want to see what else you will produce

i have also been lurking on the site for years as well i think 06/07 is when i found it. just applied for a gallery myself as i finally wanted to take part in the community of the site instead of just observing. it also allows you to make stuff that interests you and as such you may cause people to make more work your into look at the mlp scene for example someone on there makes a specific senerio and next thing you know there are 10 images of it. if your interested check out my blog thats were i posted my first story and i would really appreciate feedback.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I need to tag my stuff more appropiately, but I was just so excited to upload my stuff here! ^^;
I'm now working on something more recent, hope you'll like it!

madvillain wrote:neat, could probably give you a request/comm or two, sent you a note lad

Neat, I'mma check it out!
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley