Open for Writing Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open for Writing Commissions!

Postby HereticalTendencies » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:54 pm

Hello! I'm Heretical Tendencies. I'm still hard at work at trying to work on a variety of different personal stories, but I'd like to open the door to commissions so I can help to commission other artists and such, and to improve my own writing breadth and experience.

I consider myself a pretty open minded person, and although I may not be super-into your particular kink, I believe I can still write about it with accuracy and form. I have very few things I will flat out refuse.

Anyways, detailed information below! I hope you'll consider getting a commission from me!

Rules:

First, new to this whole stuff. Rules are likely to change as I become more experienced. Thus I reserve the right to decline all commissions if I do not feel comfortable with subject matter.

next, I probably missed some things here, or lacking some detail. Feel free to contact me to ask questions, specifics, or simply chat a bit on Discord!

Will Do / Won't Do

Will do:
All types of vore (OV, UB, AV, BV)
Non-Fatal everything
Female Preds
monstergirls
Sexual Encounters
Incest
Macro/Micro
Micro/Macro
Fatal (digestion and etc.)
Male preds
monster/plant preds
animal pred/prey
Others to be added here

Maybe:
Fan fiction
M/M mating stuff

Wont do:
Scat, fart, general waste stuff.
Other things to be added here

Pricing

As I'd like to step my foot in the door of the commission scene and don't want to risk expensive disappointment, I'm offering drastically reduced prices for the first two commissions I receive; 5$ for each 1000 words, up to a maximum word count of 8000. As I have plenty of time until mid-august, I can offer a fairly quick turnaround. Beyond these two first commissions, I will likely up the price. Special conditions and exceptions may cost extra.

Rough Word count is to be established on commission start. Any word count over the final agreed upon value is not charged.

All payments up front through PayPal after outline has been agreed upon.

Contact info:
Discord: HereticalTendencies#3335
Email: [email protected]
Or PM me here at ekas!
I will, at the latest, respond within 24 hours. Discord is by far the fastest however.

Examples:
Examples of my work are in my gallery, link to my most recent story here:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/407700
HereticalTendencies
New to the forum

Re: Open for Writing Commissions!

Postby madvillain » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 pm

sounds interesting, i'll send you a note tonight
madvillain
Been posting for a bit

Re: Open for Writing Commissions!

Postby HereticalTendencies » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Looks like slots are filling up!

Note for all future contacts, may need to refuse you on grounds of volume, but please feel free to shoot me a message just in case of cancellations or such.
HereticalTendencies
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley