Link my other accounts?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Link my other accounts?

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Still not sure about this, but the more I do, the more I think how silly it is that I have vore content on my other sites, yet afraid to link them here. Maybe it's due to the lingering social stigma with a site like this, and desire to go into more bizzare shit in here.

Should I link my accounts? While I do like vore, I don't want to be known to exclusively draw it. I've gotten more business on here than any other sites combined. Also I can probably share my characters from my other sites.

What do you guys think?
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Re: Link my other accounts?

Postby Eka » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Unless you have something to gain by linking. Don't. There are no specific need.
Eka
Administrator

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Are you suggesting linking other sites to here, or linking from here to other sites? Not that I would want to contradict Eka's advice anyway, but the OP isn't very clear. I doubt that anyone who followed a link *from* here to another site would have any issues, but people from other sites might not like the fact you have an account over here.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:Are you suggesting linking other sites to here, or linking from here to other sites? Not that I would want to contradict Eka's advice anyway, but the OP isn't very clear. I doubt that anyone who followed a link *from* here to another site would have any issues, but people from other sites might not like the fact you have an account over here.

I suppose I didn't consider all that. I suppose the most to gain would to add a link to my patreon here, as I don't have any patrons currently.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:39 am

Yeah, people might want to donate to you, based purely on what they see here. I wouldn't mind taking a look at your non-vore art as well!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:07 am

On another note. I have plans to eventually make fan art for various vore artist that I also follow off site. The fact that I can't decide whether or not I want to post it here or off-site is driving me nuts!
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 am

DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley