What's a great pred that you don't see enough on ekas?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: What's a great pred that you don't see enough on ekas?

Postby Tassie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:53 am

I love stories and pictures with big animals as predators, big enough to swallow a person whole, or at a stretch, believably swallow a person whole.
Frogs and pelicans are my favorites, but there are many other favorites too, giant slugs, hippopotamus, overlarge dogs, bears, even plants, although, I know plants aren't really animals.

I feel that finding something well written or well drawn that I like is a challenge. I don't know, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:16 am

I have three that come to mind immediately. There's Morgana from Persona 5, Leggy Lamb (google it) and Flaky from HTF. In fact, the only vore I've seen of Leggy is a story that I myself wrote while all Flaky has is a picture over at DA.

There needs to be more I tell you! More!

EDIT: NITW! How could I forget?! NITW!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:05 am

Tassie wrote:I love stories and pictures with big animals as predators, big enough to swallow a person whole, or at a stretch, believably swallow a person whole...

Yeah, same here.

Tassie wrote:I feel that finding something well written or well drawn that I like is a challenge. I don't know, sorry.

In the same boat we are. As niche as our fetish is, our preferences make it even more so, and make it harder to find art that caters to it without paying an arm and a leg...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby UnusualTwo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Mia from Monster Musume, there isn't much of her on here
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 pm

iowntheportal wrote:Mia from Monster Musume, there isn't much of her on here

I fully agree with this~ We need more of snek waifu as pred <3
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby DestroyMEinstead » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 am

Yumi, Aleita, Sissi, or any of the other girls from Code Lyoko. Honestly, I'm surprised that most people forgot this anime, after being beloved by so many on Cartoon Network.

Also, we NEED more pred/prey for Violet from the incredibles, with a decent artist doing it. Such a sexy idea with an obvious prey situation for her thanks to Elastigirl.
DestroyMEinstead
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:12 am

2B, from NieR.

There's a lot of artwork from NieR: Automata, but almost no vore art. It's pretty strange.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JirachiWishes » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Maybe it is my inner fangirl, but... as someone who loves guys with at least a little dominance to them, I'd let Prussia from Hetalia eat me any day if he somehow could. That, and since he enjoys teasing people he thinks of as inferior to him, I'd imagine he'd talk down on his prey as if they always belonged to him... or like they've always belonged in his belly. I absolutely love preds like that.

Also, in case no one mentioned him yet, might I say that Stahl from Fire Emblem Awakening is up there too. His appetite is endless, but he's so gentle and kind. Which strangely enough is another type of pred I love.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpaceHump » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm in great love of Kattu's stuff.
Need more.
SpaceHump
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutswimmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Sort of a necro-post, but I see a lot of mlp vore with various characters, but almost nothing with Big Mac or Spike.

And Gantu! A beefy shark-alien like that, and nobody to feed him? For shame!
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby io1908 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 pm

More human giantess vore please
io1908
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Isabelle
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Artists Valley