Commissioning Quality M/M Vore (Graphic Digestion/Cute Pred)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Commissioning Quality M/M Vore (Graphic Digestion/Cute Pred)

Postby Spade » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Artist found! However, I'm always looking for more artists willing to draw these kinds of things, so you can still message or comment.

I’m currently looking to commission a rather particular comic (or multi-page) sequence. I’m offering around $240 (give or take).

I’d like to commission a comic involving micro/macro, human male pred x human male prey (does not need sexual themes). Both the ‘pred’ and the ‘prey’ are cute boys, though. You will need to be able to draw cute boys.

As for more specific details, it involves Vocaloids. If you’re not familiar, no problem! No particular knowledge on them is needed — they can just be viewed as singers. Basically, the comic would be Oliver eating another Vocaloid, Piko Utatane (who would be shrunk / micro).

Here’s a few reference-images of Oliver (slight shota warning, also some suggestive themes):
Spoiler: show
58416216_p26_master1200.jpg

__kagamine_len_and_oliver_vocaloid_drawn_by_mizuhoshi_taichi__fe99a71dbcb6e21c0ac913824f80c11e.png

42107129_p6_master1200.jpg
42814950_p1_master1200.jpg
58416216_p3_master1200.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
60498083_p42_master1200.jpg
60498083_p38_master1200.jpg
60498083_p15_master1200.jpg
60498083_p2_master1200.jpg

And Piko Utatane
1.jpg
49881237_p0.jpg
Utatane.Piko.full.894480.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Long story short, love-triangle scenario between Piko, Oliver, and Len Kagamine (another Vocaloid) — with Oliver and Piko both competing for Len. So, Oliver takes out his competition by eating Piko. Simple enough, but probably helps to know the character’s motivation.

Key themes:
-Unwilling prey (Piko will be very unwilling, I’d like a lot of fear and panic emphasized, tears too)

-Full vore sequence (From Oliver’s mouth, to his stomach, with internal panels to show Piko)
Optional ‘disposal’ scene! (Disposal, while great, would not be needed. Could just be Oliver sitting on the toilet, not explicit, or it could be a bit more graphic — or it could be left out altogether. Entirely up to your comfort.)

-Graphic digestion I’d like something similar to this (which coincidentally is also Piko):
357014-10203-preview.jpg

This sort of graphic and gross, painful digestion is what I’m looking for ^_^ A few panels to show digestion over time would be lovely.

Please contact me with any and all questions, I’m mainly seeking artists that can draw both cute/sexy characters as well as semi-realistic insides. I look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Spade on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Commissioning Quality M/M Vore (Graphic Digestion/Cute P

Postby Gelus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 am

Cute boys <3 I hope you find somebody for this.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Ah if it was same-size I would have considered drawing at least a panel or two for free, but I'm not good enough to charge money =P
merlovinit
Participator

Postby boomer91 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 am

Hey - I'd be interested in giving it a try if you like what I've done. I tend to only post more generic 'hot' guys than cute but there's been a couple in there.

I'd add up front I don't do shota so there'd be some aging up. All good if that's a deal breaker.

PM me if interested :)
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley