Hello I am Lady Venusiana

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Hello I am Lady Venusiana

Postby ladyvenusiana » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 am

Hello guys! I am lady Venusiana. My fetish are mostly hypnosis and vore. I am available for custom videos. Feel free to contact me for any info.
ladyvenusiana
New to the forum

Re: Hello I am Lady Venusiana

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:53 am

Do you make 3D vore animations?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby ladyvenusiana » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am

Emi wrote:Do you make 3D vore animations?

not i play in the video the role of the vore girl. I would like to learn how to edit my videos in 3 d vore animations and if there are someone who can help me and explain me which program i have to use i would be very grateful!
ladyvenusiana
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 pm

ladyvenusiana wrote:

not i play in the video the role of the vore girl. I would like to learn how to edit my videos in 3 d vore animations and if there are someone who can help me and explain me which program i have to use i would be very grateful!

Ah. I'm afraid it's not that easy to "edit" real videos into 3D:) I can help you explain how to get started with 3D animations, but you will have to use 3D models, not your RL videos. Professionals use such programs as: Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc. For the very beginning I'd suggest you to try DAZ 3D. It's easy to learn and you can make amazing stuff with this prog.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

that kinda reminds me of a friend on second life heheheheheheh
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladyvenusiana » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:50 am

Oh thank you so much! I really want to try. I love so much the fantasies world. If i have some questions i message you. Thank you.

Emi wrote:
ladyvenusiana wrote:

Ah. I'm afraid it's not that easy to "edit" real videos into 3D:) I can help you explain how to get started with 3D animations, but you will have to use 3D models, not your RL videos. Professionals use such programs as: Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, etc. For the very beginning I'd suggest you to try DAZ 3D. It's easy to learn and you can make amazing stuff with this prog.
ladyvenusiana
New to the forum

Postby Hagglesmite » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Greetings lady! Firstly, welcome to our little fantasy corner of the internet!

I know you're excited about looking into doing various effects and such for your videos. For getting a 'same sized' video (where you might be swallowing someone of your approximate size) it gets immensely difficult to pull off without looking cheesy, as 3D animation deformation is one of the most annoying things you can do (as a previous 3D animator, I can vouch for this)

Probably the easiest route you'd be able to go is get some practice with adobe after effects and a green screen for your filming area. This would let you deform and morph your body a bit (like making it look like someone is inside your stomach trying to get out, for instance) without having to go through all of the pains of getting the 3D aspect to work.

In addition, 3D integration with live action is another pain in the ass, and probably wouldn't make it worth it from a financial perspective.

One thing you could do is hire someone to make a semi-lifelike 3D stomach that you could add in over yourself in said after effects program, but again, this would be very expensive, and it'd probably be a better idea to try after effects first so you can see what you're getting into.

You can get the adobe suite reasonably cheap these days with the subscription model... I think it's like $35/month for professional licenses, if I remember correctly.

Hope that's enough to get you started! And again, welcome!
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby ladyvenusiana » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:07 am

Thank you so much for yr reply. I tried daz but it is difficult and considering i film by mylself, upload and i do all by myself i do not have time to study it. I thiught to pay someone even if for small scenes but i do not have an idea of the price and i think it is not conveniente for me spending more then i could earn!!

Hagglesmite wrote:Greetings lady! Firstly, welcome to our little fantasy corner of the internet!

I know you're excited about looking into doing various effects and such for your videos. For getting a 'same sized' video (where you might be swallowing someone of your approximate size) it gets immensely difficult to pull off without looking cheesy, as 3D animation deformation is one of the most annoying things you can do (as a previous 3D animator, I can vouch for this)

Probably the easiest route you'd be able to go is get some practice with adobe after effects and a green screen for your filming area. This would let you deform and morph your body a bit (like making it look like someone is inside your stomach trying to get out, for instance) without having to go through all of the pains of getting the 3D aspect to work.

In addition, 3D integration with live action is another pain in the ass, and probably wouldn't make it worth it from a financial perspective.

One thing you could do is hire someone to make a semi-lifelike 3D stomach that you could add in over yourself in said after effects program, but again, this would be very expensive, and it'd probably be a better idea to try after effects first so you can see what you're getting into.

You can get the adobe suite reasonably cheap these days with the subscription model... I think it's like $35/month for professional licenses, if I remember correctly.

Hope that's enough to get you started! And again, welcome!
ladyvenusiana
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley