Artist question - method of posting

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Artist question - method of posting

Postby boomer91 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 am

Hey fellow artists.

I had a question and not sure of the best forum for it....

I write a lot of long length comics. 6-9 pages. It's annoying to post them all one by one - any tips on how to make posting long form stuff easier, so i can make it easier for all the perves who wanna read it? :)
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Re: Artist question - method of posting

Postby Bright » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 am

Make a PDF out of it?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby boomer91 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:09 am

Bright wrote:Make a PDF out of it?

Do they work to post on here?
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leshana » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:13 am

Make a comic that I like enough to create a multi-item upload form.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby rugli » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

Leshana wrote:Make a comic that I like enough to create a multi-item upload form.

So you don't like anything posted by various other artist on here? in terms of comics? 8O
rugli
Participator

Postby Eka » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:42 pm

boomer91 wrote:
Bright wrote:Make a PDF out of it?

Do they work to post on here?

No PDF doesn't work here

You can use Document embedding the image in the document and upload the document, but really, if you are doing that you might as well just stick the pages together.

One by one is currently the only method of upload for the gallery.
Eka
Administrator

Postby boomer91 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Thanks for the responses :) I guess one by one it is haha
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley