What is the hardest pic/story you have done?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

What is the hardest pic/story you have done?

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Out of all of your picture or stories, what was the one you found the most challenging or difficult?
For me its this pic i'm working on now. Its a rather large request, i'm trying to make 3 characters fit on the page. I wanna make them seem reasonable in size but its so far really hard.
Before that, it was a request I had that involved drawing super saiyan hair. ^^; (never doing that again... I broke 3 pencils, and used up 2 erasers)
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Re: What is the hardest pic/story you have done?

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:11 pm

I'd have to say when I drew Noire from Neptunia was the hardest picture for me to do, which was so tough because of all the details and that god damn hair...
Stories tend to be easier for me, although there are times where I can't get a good start on a story which hinders me a bit.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 pm

There's a sketch of a mother coatl dragon feeding her baby.. I've been trying to redo it with ink and color for two years. I put a WIP up, but that's about as far as it's gonna get for a long time. I periodically open the file, stare at it, look at all the little feathers, scales, and other details, then close it again. :zombie:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:36 pm

This picture: https://aryion.com/g4/view/390493

That was my first real attempt at drawing better looking bulges, and I couldn't quite figure out how to fit one character into the other, considering how my character style is, and after about an 1 and a half, I finally got the bulges the way I wanted them, and I was so happy, I ended up pacing around my apartment for a minute or two, just looking at the picture and smiling.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Doing fan fictions. I used to be so good at it before I began following and registering here to post soul vore literature or fan fiction here, so fan fiction is my weakest point in the whole part. I however, primarily target soul vore as it's not known if I could actually do a oral vore based fan fiction (but I play games that do involve it, so maybe eventually at one point here and there I would be able to do so).

The hardest part in literature is making a story that is 10,000 characters or more without making any mistakes, I end up making a part two which separates that.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 pm

The hardest stories I've written are the ones I haven't written yet, of course.

However, when writing the tenth story of the Tales of the Visceral Voyager, of which the first three are posted on Eka's (see blatant plug below), I wanted to try my hand at giantess vore. The problem was that I'm using a Dungeons and Dragons® style setting for those stories, which means that giants top out at maybe twenty feet. Even with a reduce person spell, a human or elf or even a halfling or gnome is not going to fit into her esophagus—not unless the giantess's head and torso are grossly misshapen.

I could have made a bigger giant, but if the prey becomes too small in comparison, it seems like it's hardly worth writing about, at least to me. The prey isn't a person; it's just another M&M in the bowl.

Also, being humanoid, giants normally chew their food, and the story isn't a hard vore story. So it took days to figure out a way around these admittedly self-imposed limitations—but I did, and I did it without using magic not already published for D&D.

How?

That would be telling. You'll just have to wait. :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 am

The hardest pic I did was probably this one (M/M)

https://aryion.com/g4/view/395186

or this one

https://aryion.com/g4/view/395173

Vore is really difficult to draw. You have to make some tough decisions about how distorted your characters have to be in order to make it work. =P
merlovinit
Participator

Postby stearwing » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:27 am

All of them.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Akendolfr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Pff, pretty much all of them. Doing art is still a trek for me and it takes me much longer than it has to, partly because of lack of skill and my eagerness to have certain features perfect and being unable to settle on something.
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sonaku » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 pm

anything i've done well enough traditionally
And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it, and they shall desire to die and death shall fly from them.
Sonaku
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Probably the Broken Sweetheart series. It was my first attempt at not just a full-length vore novel, but an extended series of books. As a writer, I have written many non-vore novels and series, but Broken Sweetheart was my first time writing vore prose, since I was used to just writing short stories, oneshots, and RP`s. I had a fleshed-out plot and characters and everything, and managing it all was pretty difficult, but also amazingly fun. I may just want to write another vore series someday.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley