AnonymousAnalogue – Taking story requests!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

AnonymousAnalogue – Taking story requests!

Postby AnalagousSam » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Howdy folks. I'm seeking to sharpen my writing chops, in hopes of eventually doing a comissioned story or two. Sadly I'm a bit short for ideas. If there's a certain scene you'd like to see written, regardless of content, please post it in this thread. I'm very jaded, and will do basically anything content-wise except for heavy gore or pedophilia. The more specifics the better. Thank you!

I'd also prefer ideas that don't rely on the use of copyrighted characters. Both in terms of me not wanting to do a lot of research on animes I don't follow, and feeling a bit squicky about writing fan-fiction.
Last edited by AnalagousSam on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Re: AnonymousAnalogue – Taking story requests!

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Will you do non-vore as well? I might have a idea for you if yes.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm always hopeful to find more content with the 'feral prey' tag. Perhaps of the rodent variety. Octopi are always fun too!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 am

How about something using DragonBall Z girls, such as Videl, Android 18, Bulma, Chi Chi and Launch all having a sex and vore orgy? That could open a lot of possibilities for the story, any sort of vore or sex, but if you do make it, could you leave scat or watersports out of it, only disposal being a skull or load of cum if someone is digested?
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley