Art Commissions OPEN

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Art Commissions OPEN

Postby pudgepire » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello there! This is Omae/Nukey here opening up commissions that I will be doing throughout the end of December and through January! Also here to promote my new Patreon! There are some decent perks that come with subscribing and it also helps to assure I will make enough money to pay bills and such. ;v;

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Will do:
-Same-size vore
-Internal Shots
-Character Design
-Vore (obviously)
-Loli/shota (non-nude)
-Nudity
-Traps

Might Do:
-Anthros
-Males (muscular beings in general are kind of difficult for me to do)
-Macro/micro
-Simple-shaded stuff

Won't Do:
-Scat/disposal/diaper anything.
-Ferals
-Gore
-Graphic Digestion
-Sex
-Comics

Pricing:
~$20 for uncoloured sketches (+10 per additional character)
~$25 for flat coloured sketches (+15 per additional characters)
~$30 for line-art only pictures (+20 per additional character)
~$35 for flat-coloured lined pieces (+25 per additional character)

-Occasionally (very rarely) soft shading will be offered for an up charge of $+5 per character
-There will be an up-charge for especially complex designs, because they are more time-consuming. as well as for any additional characters involved. 'v'
-For pieces completed above uncoloured sketch, I will send you a WIP once the base sketch is finished to be sure I've gotten everything right
-Changes to uncoloured sketches are free, changes to items tiered coloured sketch and above are +10% total cost per change to be made. (So, for a line-art only piece, it will be +$3 per change, as an example.) Please try to be specific and concise with your ideas! It makes it a lot easier to get things done without making any errors.

If you are interested, please either PM me or you can add me on Discord! My tag is Nukey#1499

Last bumped by pudgepire on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley