Story commissions +story inside

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Story commissions +story inside

Postby TheW0ck » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:42 pm

(I apologize if any of this is not in the right section. I'm still new to this site, so go easy. Just point me in the right direction and I'll move it if needed.)

At the moment, I’m taking small requests because I want to see how things go before I start asking for actual paid commissions. Some people may ask, “Why should I pay for writing? Anyone can write a small story.” This is true, however writing is a form of art just like drawing. Anyone can draw a pony. But would you rather pay for the picture that has good color, anatomy, and a lovely background or the picture on blank white that’s a poor scribble? Anyone can write, but it takes real work to get those perfect details and grammar that help you form a real picture in your mind without struggling to fill in blanks.

Below will be a mini story I came up with as an example of what I can do.

Let me tell you a little about the ones in this story. So it helps you visualize. I will be using the main character as my OC.

The character is Miss Gelida, a dragon herm, though carries female traits other than her delicious large dick and balls she was blessed with. She is pretty burly. If it helps, think of Futurama’s Amazonian women XD Her body of scales are a glimmering blue and become lighter from below her chin to her genitals(except for her dick, which is a dark blue). She bears long goat-like horns on her cranium that are golden in color. She has a coat of long(ish) white fur from the tip of her head to the start of her long tail. Most of her tail is free of fur except for the end/tips, where the fur starts again. It also clings to her enormous wings, making them look stereotypically angelic.
She has large hooves instead of clawed feet, coated in fur. They’re almost like snow boots. In case you haven’t figured it out, she is mixed with a wintery creature that is still a mystery, but they’re apparently very susceptible to magic properties. Because of this, she’s become an expert in magic and potions, creating brews constantly that can cause a victim to shrink or grow, or perhaps other properties.
She is a queen in vore and does it almost every day she can. She has extremely high libido and will look for town sluts that are easily manipulated (Gelida is very rich). She also likes to punish other with vore.

After you read the story below, I’ll give my guidelines at the bottom. Please enjoy! (Please note: I lack in certain descriptions here because it's basically a small example.)

~~

In the town’s most popular mall, in one of the many fancy dressing rooms, an anthro stood half-naked with her strong tail wrapped around another anthro, holding them in place like organic rope. The trapped canine struggled within her grip just once, causing the tail to tighten like a serpent squeezing its prey to subdue.

“None of that, sugar.” The dragon called “Gelida” almost whispered. “Don’t make me suffocate you. ‘Cause I will. Wanna find out if I’m telling the truth?” Her sparkling emerald eyes held a perfect reflection of her captured “peeping tom”. The black-slit pupils made him really think he WAS being held by a snake, and he heeded the warning.
Normally Gelida welcomed someone being so sneaky and “naughty”, but the poor male caught her on a day where she barely had anything sexual on the mind. All she wanted to do was purchase a few new tops and bottoms to replace the ones she ruined—actually ripped after consuming so much “food” on a particular night—. She got to removing her shirt, revealing her black frilly bra that barely covered even her dark nipples when she sensed someone who didn’t belong outside of her dressing room door.

She wasn’t new to these kinds of games; not mention that she could detect someone from almost a mile away with her keen sense of smell. This went for being able to identify their species, gender, —and what was THIS? He had his junk out while staring at her! Had he no shame? No. But she liked these kinds of guys. And gals. It turned her dull day upside down.
This hound would be starting something that he couldn’t finish. Not to mention that anyone could’ve told him that picking someone such as a DRAGON to gamble this kind of game on was a colossal mistake!

Gelida liked to compare her tail to a yoshi’s tongue—who also happened to be her favorite character. Imagine that!—, able to whip and grab a target even while moving. Again, this was nothing new to her. If anything, it was becoming like a sport.
Whip, grab, drag, cover the muzzle to stop any screams that may be protruded. She had closed the dressing room door to give her and her new guest some privacy. Now she pierced his terrified amber eyes with her own. A growl that sounded like a mixture of a large snake’s hiss and a dragon’s grumble emitted from her smiling jaws. The dog was almost limp by now. If she gave him the chance, he just might’ve apologized profusely and begged to be released.
But apologies were just sweet empty words to the ears. If Gelida wanted to be moved by sweet words, she’d hire a sexy maid. Again.

“Where’d your red rocket go?” Gelida teased when feeling that there was no longer a “poke” from her prey “Whatsamatter, you get shy now?” She shifted her body, putting her hips out. “Well that’s okay, doll. There’s still MINE.” She fiddled with her skirt and it dropped to her ankles, revealing her gigantic male growth.

“This is why I love going commando..” She stated with a half-whisper before putting a hand on her little monster’s shaft and began stroking for encouragement. The canine’s pupils shrank when seeing the veiny member obey her commands and sprout upwards. If he had seen this thing five minutes ago when sneaking into the girl’s dressing room, he may have thought twice with his actions. . .

“C’mon, don’t you wanna join it?” Gelida teased again. “What if I give you the close up you were hunting for?” She then unhooked her bra, freeing her huge bouncing twins to the creep. She pinched the left nipple with her claws.

“Oh fuuuck…” She breathed out. “I almost wish you were actually touching them..” Having her nipples get sucked on was only one of her many fetishes, but even then, she still refused to give her prisoner freedom. Her long tongue slid out of her jaws and lapped up the squeezed nipple, heating her body. She was adding extra stimulant. When she felt a hot wet poke through a small spacing in her wrapped tail, she giggled. “See? I’m irresitable.”

Quietly entering the dressing room hallway while these promiscuous actions unfolded, an anthro cat was carrying a few pieces of clothes to try on when she heard Gelida’s loud ventilation. She knew this was a dressing room, but she was also aware that it was known for couples to fuck inside here or to masturbate.
Instincts told her to turn around and walk out. Inform staff maybe… but another instinct—a rather bold and naughty one—told her to sneak and inspect. She set her selected undergarments down and used her natural silent tip-toe technique to find the one room that held Gelida. When she put her eye up to the peephole, she had to cover her mouth to silent the gasp.

Gelida reached a hand down and felt inside of her fallen skirt, pulling out a small round glass bottle seconds later. It was corked and filled with a vibrant—almost sparkling—purple liquid.

“I always keep one of these on me. They’re my babies.” She stated excitedly. “What do you think purple tastes like?” She questioned and sneered when glancing back at her victim. The wrapped canine squirmed poorly again, producing a few muffles.

“Ah ah! I don’t take ‘no’ for an answer, sugar!” She responded. “Besides, it’s rude to refuse a girl’s generosity.” With that she popped the bottle’s cork off with a mere flick of her claw. It rolled out from under the door and almost hit the hiding cat’s foot.

“Get just a whiff and you can’t resist.” She playfully warned when moving the open bottle over to where the canine’s mouth was. As soon as she shifted part of her tail to free his jaws, he snorted, almost sneezing. He may have attempted a yell for help, but the moment he opened his mouth, he found himself licking his chops as if her were suddenly parched and needed the mysterious drink. The aroma had him under its spell, just like she said.

“You want it? Show me how much you want it, baby.” She cooed to him and put the neck of the bottle to his lips. The canine tried to bolt forward, still held by her tail. Gelida finally shoved it in his mouth like she was feeding an infant. She watched excitedly as he chugged the liquid, listening to his loud sloppy gulps. It made her hard dick pulse and spit up precum from it’s tip.

In seconds, a violet fog surrounded the canine and Gelida could feel him shrinking in size, making her finally unravel her tail. The canine stopped changing when he was only one foot in height. In one hand Gelida held her new tiny prey, in the other she stroked her moving cock. When he was lifted higher in the air, the dog knew what she had in mind when seeing her blushing face. And conniving grin.
“Down the hatch!” She cheered before shoving him down the scaly slope of her widened entrance, splashing beads of precum as she did. The member made a wet gulping sound as it’s passenger traveled down the gooey slide of it’s anatomy.

The canine was engulfed by tight wet softness. And darkness. His sliding journey ended when he landed in a bouncing squishing bed of tissue filled halfway with white cum that had the consistency of thick slime. He was completely drenched when trying to stand up and walk his way around, only to keep tripping and falling back into the cum mote. He kicked and moved his limbs around, but it felt more and more like he was surrounded by soft stretchy walls.

On the other end, there was a very different experience. Gelida felt waves of tickling pleasure travel up her sex when swallowing the dog with her dick. She could both see and feel the struggles her victim was putting up when he splashed inside of her sack. She watched as her balls kept bulging but then also began to grow and fill up with more of her sweet juice.

“My nads are special…” She was saying as she stroked her dick again. “You’re about to find out why.” She leaned against the wall of the fitting room and began giving herself a handjob. Her breathing increased and she tilted her head back in ecstacy.

“Oh yeah, keep struggling.” She encouraged when feeling more kicks in her sack. “It feels good..” Her tongue slithered out again and wrapped around the head of her swelling member. She roughly licked and tasted as if it were a frozen treat—though no tasty food product could compare to this. If she wanted to, she COULD make a frozen delight out of this, it was one of her special natural abilities; her penis spewing jizz that froze over in mere seconds. But she already had her plans for this specific meal. When ready, she put her jaws over her the organ and started a self-suck, moaning in pleasurable delight with each thrust.

Outside, the cute kitten that stumbled upon this scene was at first shocked. But seeing the dragon down her own dick like a champ conjured a tight feeling in her clit that ached and begged to be touch. She slid a paw in into her panties and began rubbing herself to the hot scene. It was naughty, but she no longer cared!
Gelida’s balls swelled beyond their normal size before all of her muscles locked up in an orgasm. She squealed in delight as her organ shot out it’s hot geyser of semen, along with her victim. She kept her mouth suckling on her cock, feeling her own seed and canine go into her mouth and down her throat. Her belly was next to swell. It went from flat and toned to beyond pregnant-looking. When she slid down to a sitting position, it gurgled quite loudly.

“Now enjoy my soft cushioning stomach..” She said whilst breathing hard. She placed a hand on her ballooned-belly. “Mmmm…they taste even better in public for some reason.” She talked to herself and patted, creating more sloshing sound effects. It tickled her to hear. Quite literally. She could feel tiny hands from the inside beat against the same area where her fingers so happened to be resting. They bounced in rhythm and she giggled in morbid amusement. Depending on the circumstance, she allowed her prey to be released at some point after the voring. But this peeping tom would be digesting in her jiggling tummy.

Around her, most of the walls had been splashed in her own cum, making it look like a marshmallow had exploded. It had even got on the hanging clothes she planned on purchasing.

“Oops.” She almost snickered, listening to the wet dripping noises. “Guess I’m for sure buying them now.” She smacked her belly with both hands, making it bounce and create a louder sloshing sound followed by a gurgle. Then she pushed the sides together and released multiple times, making giant waves of her own jizz splash around inside of her. What I’d give to be on a boat inside of that she thought. It caused her to produce a loud belch, spitting up bits of her cum. She let it roll down the corners of her mouth lazily. She loved playing with herself after a stomach-stretching meal. She only wished she had a second buddy to join so she could put it all into someone else. Because she could do it.
Then she heard another noise outside of her dressing room, making her eyes tear to the door and spot her newest visitor who had been shagging themselves and gone undetected this whole time due to the dragoness being engrossed with her prey. . .

~~

This is only a sample of what can be provided.

Guidelines:

What I DON'T do:

~Scat
~Urine
~Gore
~Unborn/newborn

I used to write dark stories, so don't be afraid to ask me a question on what you may prefer. Just be aware of my rules above^

I am not only limited to vore. I can create stories of certain preferences if agreed on. If you need a sample, email me at [email protected]

Edit: I am not limited to anthros/animals either. This is just an old OC. I do humans as well.

I will not disclose any personal information of myself. I have a reputation to keep. I do not want to be denied a future job, ect. because of my work. So please don't ask.

If you want me to write your character being vored by mine, that's perfectly fine. That's why I included a piece of her bio. So you can know her a little. Movie/game/story characters are fine as well. If you want to use your own characters, send me a bio of them and tell me about their personalities so I can work with them easier and they're to your liking. No one likes a story about their character performing actions or saying anything they actually wouldn't. Most importantly; Tell me what you'd like to happen in the story. Or if you're okay with it being mostly free and surprise.

I'm not listing prices yet because this is more of a trial run and I'm new at commissioning stories. I'll think about prices in the future, but be aware that prices will depend on the number of words and the graphicness and explicitness (ex. Using younger characters).

Again, I apologize if this post is in a bad section.
TheW0ck
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley