Writing Commissions by -Stromae- (ALL SPOTS FILLED)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions by -Stromae- (ALL SPOTS FILLED)

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:51 pm

I have decided to reopen commissions!

I have a preference for detailed stories, stories which allow the reader to form an image in their minds and follow the plot, so as a writer I strive to deliver content that allows the reader to immerse themselves in the story.

To this day I accept most topics and plots, as there's only one glaring exception I won't touch: stories that involve underage characters in any kind of kink. That's the only limit there is.

I'll be able to quickly work with almost any kind of idea you give, deadlines aren't a problem for me.

Pricing: I have decided to set the price as $10 for a thousand words. If you wish to cancel your commission, and it hasn't been finished, your money will be returned depending of how much I had written to the very moment you decide to cancel.

Payments may be done through Paypal, preferably.

If you wish to commission something, post in this thread or send me a Private Message with the topic you want to write, a short summary of what the gig will be about, and your words limit/your budget, to know how many words you'd like to receive. You may also include information about characters you may include in your story, as well as any other details you wish to see in the finished workk.

Here's some of my work!

M/F, Soft Vore, Implied Digestion, Anal Vore, Same Size:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/294910

F/F, Human Predator, Multiple Prey, Soft Vore, Breast Vore, Anal Vore, Digestion, Scat
https://aryion.com/g4/view/295953

M/F, Multiple Prey, Soft Vore
https://aryion.com/g4/view/299259

I hope to work hard to fulfill your ideas!
Last edited by -Stromae- on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions: Reopened

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Ten dollars for a thousand words is a very reasonable rate. I wish you luck on your ventures.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:37 pm

MeltyCG wrote:Ten dollars for a thousand words is a very reasonable rate. I wish you luck on your ventures.

Thanks! Last time I opened commissions here I did quite well, and received many requests. With some luck it'll happen again!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Commission finished!

?/F, Non-Fatal, Same Size, Soft Vore
Fandom: Yes -- Five Nights at Freddy's

https://aryion.com/g4/view/433824

Commissions are still open, feel free to send me a message if you want me to write something for you!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby JirachiWishes » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Are works with characters from anime/video games allowed? Also, M/M vore allowed? Not shippy or romantic... But wanting to make sure.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:42 pm

JirachiWishes wrote:Are works with characters from anime/video games allowed? Also, M/M vore allowed? Not shippy or romantic... But wanting to make sure.

Yes, all that is allowed.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Commissions are temporarily closed! I'll finish the one I already started, but after it's done I may have to stop due to lack of time until further notice.

Thank you for your patience!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by -Stromae-

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Commissions are open again! The price hasn't changed, $10 per every thousand words.

Message me anytime!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by -Stromae-

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm

All spots available have been filled! Thank you very much for your support.

Commissions will be temporarily closed once again, so I can work on them!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley