EDITED: Story Request: Reiji/Haruka (UtaPri,M/F,Micro/Macro)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

EDITED: Story Request: Reiji/Haruka (UtaPri,M/F,Micro/Macro)

Postby JirachiWishes » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Decided to change it to a story instead due to newfound budget constraints and ease of finding someone.
Reiji Kotobuki's affectionate and somewhat flirty nature makes him a cute pred for willing/semi-willing situations. Which is why I'd love to have something done with him and Haruka.

MUSTS
    Non-fatal
    Micro/Macro... sort of? I'm a huge sucker for bulges, but not excessively sized bulges. I'd say the size would be enough to cause a small belly bulge, if that's any good of a reference.
    Willing
    The vore must be treated as something sensual. That kind of stuff is my thing, and is exactly what I want from this story.
    Writing - Medium length, or longer.
    The newfound budget constraint is a 50 maximum for now. There's no way I'd find someone who could do a comic for that, hence the sudden change. XD

Story Idea
A seemingly ordinary day was coming to a close, which was good, because Haruka had tested an experimental medicine that morning. She always was kind and willing to help, but perhaps it was gullible for her to do it. After all, not much was known about the people doing the testing. While hanging out with the members of Quartet Night (Reiji, Ai, Ranmaru, and Camus) right outside Reiji's house, she was overcome by a dizzy feeling. Reiji immediately calls off the meeting and takes her inside as she slowly drifts into unconsciousness... Little does she know that this night was going to get rather bizarre... Because when she wakes up, she's certainly not the same size she was earlier.

Things I love! None of these things are required, but you certainly get bonus points with me if you can implement some of these.
Talking to the prey like food (Knowing Reiji, he'd probably do this to tease her just before the vore happens, perhaps after she agrees to it.)
Mouth play, such as nibbling and licking.
'Vore cuddling' as my friend calls it. This is something I love to do in RPs. Basically, the pred eats something, and presses the prey to their stomach and has them listen to the food digest within them.
Strip teasing! *especially with Reiji, since in one of the visual novel games, it is hinted at that he actually does teasingly start strip teasing in front of the player character, but is interrupted before he can really get going* Even if that didn't happen, though, it's still something I love.
Nudity *pred, prey, or both*. Something about the pred and/or prey being nude adds to the sensual nature of the vore. And if Reiji strip teased, it would make sense if he wouldn't have clothes on.
Micro/Macro sex stuff... This can include, but is not limited to
Spoiler: show
Rubbing the micro against the cock
Grinding against the micro
Licking and sucking
Nibbling *gently please*
Etc etc etc, if you can think about something not here, I'm all ears!

Reiji

Haruka

PM me if you're interested! I also have a Discord that I'll gladly share over PM. I don't bite, so don't be shy! Come on over! d(^7^d
Last edited by JirachiWishes on Sun May 06, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Re: LF an artist who can draw Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising

Postby Silent_E » Sun May 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Depending on what level of completion you're looking for, I could probably give it a go. :)

You can find my prices here:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/373317

Last bumped by JirachiWishes on Sun May 06, 2018 2:36 pm.
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley