Can someone write non-fatal, willing vore? (Fanfic of sorts)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Can someone write non-fatal, willing vore? (Fanfic of sorts)

Postby JirachiWishes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Okay, this is driving me batty searching around myself, so... Here goes nothing.

As I said, the thing I'm looking for is some romantic times and some soft, non-fatal vore being treated as a sensual, intimate thing. It will be using canon characters from The Devil is a Part-Timer, one of my favorite animes I've watched so far.

Soft vore, willing prey, and non-fatal (safe, endo, whatever you want to call it)
Same size and micro are both great! Leaning more towards micro, but same size has its own charm as well.
Human pred (Sort of? Humanoid is more like it though. He's a demon, and depending whether it is micro or same size, he may even be in his larger and stronger demon form.)
Finally, this is M/F.

Characters for this will be Sadao Maou and Sasaki Chiho.

Can someone write this for me, or find someone who might write it? I'm having no luck searching myself, so I was wondering if anyone here would write this for me.
Budget is 50 dollars.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Re: Can someone write non-fatal, willing vore? (Fanfic of so

Postby Crash » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:16 pm

How long of a story are you looking for? I could take a swing at it. At the moment the only thing I can reference of my writing is my Undertale fanfic vore

https://aryion.com/g4/view/431462
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

I'm sorry, this is all pretty close to up my alleyway and would happily do it, but I never watched the show. I hope you ca find a good writer for it.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Delta32123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello! I've been considering getting into writing some vorish works to post online here and I'd be happy to sharpen my writing skills on this! I'm a big fan of The Devil's a Part-Timer. Probably one of my favorite anime in recent memory, so I'd be happy to take a stab at it. Full disclosure here, I don't typically care for male preds, but I have no trouble giving it a shot! PM me if you're interested~
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby CadetMeow » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

*wheeze* This is the kind of shit I crave! Although, i'm sadly not too confident in my skills when it comes to writing vore fics featuring canon characters :(
CadetMeow
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley