Seeking human/furry artist! (m/m content)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking human/furry artist! (m/m content)

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello! I just made my first ever fursona and made a friend to join our two characters together to be a cute vore-themed couple. I'm looking for someone who could draw our characters for us. Once as a sort of cutesy image of them together to use as a reference sheet, and another as a "casual day" for them with vore involved. The vore would be same size vore with multiple prey and a small pred.

My price range is between $15 and $40, and I cannot really afford to spend more than $40 right now for both combined.

If anyone would be interested, please send me a message! I will atatch our characters as reference as well
Attachments
photo_2018-01-14_13-50-08.jpg
My character, Damian. He is a Ragdoll cat who is an observer to vore. Never pred or prey
Rory.png
My friend's character, Rory. He is a small mouse boy pred, shy and lovable. This image is not mine, I just edited it's coloring to fit my friend's character. Original artist is: Luna-Bun on FA. I will remove if requested.
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Re: Seeking human/furry artist! (m/m content)

Postby Silent_E » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

I've got a few things to take care of before I can get started (Maybe a week's worth), but I'll put my name in the hat either way. My prices are here if you're interested. :wink:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/373317
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Silent_E wrote:I've got a few things to take care of before I can get started (Maybe a week's worth), but I'll put my name in the hat either way. My prices are here if you're interested. :wink:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/373317

Thank you! :) Could you shoot me a PM when you are all cleared up??
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 am

I'm open for commissions right now if you might be interested. https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=FSM
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley