Can someone draw my characters?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Can someone draw my characters?

Postby RedTheDragonGuy571 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Eka on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [deleted] by mod
RedTheDragonGuy571
New to the forum

Re: Can someone draw my characters?

Postby WobblyWolfess » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Just gonna tell you that most people will expect money and rightfully so, so don't be surprised if they don't want to do it for free/you don't get any bites.

Wish you luck though!
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby QuinnCrystal » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Putting their descriptions in the post along with how much you're willing to pay would help your case a lot.

'Why would I waste my time asking this person for details on their characters just to find out they're anthro(or something else an artist can't/doesn't draw) or they expect it to be done for free?'
"We Demacians are no easy prey"-Quinn, League of Legends
QuinnCrystal
New to the forum

Postby WobblyWolfess » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:37 pm

QuinnCrystal wrote:Putting their descriptions in the post along with how much you're willing to pay would help your case a lot.

'Why would I waste my time asking this person for details on their characters just to find out they're anthro(or something else an artist can't/doesn't draw) or they expect it to be done for free?'

Exactly, I didn't bring up your point on the character descriptions, but from what I assumed, they appear to want free art due to the lack of payment/budget labeled, which is why I told them not to expect people to do it for free.
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:46 pm

This site doesn't allow request. Try other sites for requesting.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Artists Valley