Where did I Get This

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Where did I Get This

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:05 am

Ok so I have this picture, and I don't know where it came from. I know I edited it a good bit, removing some people from it, and tweaking some minor things in it, but I don't know where it came from.

It's titled Eleanorra, but I remember it not being the correct name.

I noticed the Artists Tag Winterweather, but his gallery seems to contain nothing akin to Vore, and this picture doesn't show up in either his DA or his Pixiv, so I'm wondering if it was a comission.

I can't find this pic anywhere but on my own computer, and I definantly like the concept of the Pred here.

If I'm remembering correctly she's a hall monitor or class president who takes the job WAY too seriously.

So where is this pic from, and who is the Comissioner if there is one.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Where did I Get This

Postby MachineEgg » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:17 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/375238
here it is! Winter goes by a different name here is all.
MachineEgg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Where did I Get This

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 am

MachineEgg wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/375238
here it is! Winter goes by a different name here is all.

It would be you helpin me out here wouldn't it?

... Thankyou ma weird friend.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley