Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Closed

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Closed

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Hello, my name is VaguenessIncoming and I write things. What do I write? Why, I write anything you want me to!

Why should I commission you, you ask? There are a few reasons!

Professional. I pride myself in offering the best service I possibly can. This means lots of communication, no preferences, no questions asked.

Fast. Writing is my trade and my livelihood - I try to keep the commissioner's wait to a minimum, without sacrificing quality.

Progress updates. You will always know how the creative process is going. I provide progress reports regularly after each writing session - if you want a hands-on approach and alterations as you go, I offer small plot summaries. Those who prefer a spoiler-free wait can instead ask for regular old progress percentages. Those who just don't want to be bothered with daily PMs can opt out, of course!

Keeps me going. With money to pay for food, I won't die (hopefully) and will, therefore, be able to continue writing for people on the site. This is my only source of income, so you know I'll take my commissions seriously!

Take a look at my gallery for examples of my work! I have done commissions for a lot of lovely people already, and hopefully my style will be to your liking.

Interested? Here are some specifics of how I operate.

WHAT I OFFER:
I write fiction.

WHAT I WILL DO:
Any kind of SFW or NSFW writing, including but not limited to: all kinds of vore and its related fetishes (obviously), fetishes not related to vore, fanfiction, original characters, and most anything else. I always welcome new writing challenges!

WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
I will not write underaged characters in sexual situations, or stories revolving around real-life human beings. Everything else is fair game.

PRICING:
My current rates are 0.05$ per word, for a minimum of 15$.

These are flat rates, meaning no extra charge per kink, number of characters used, or anything like that!

I take my payments through PayPal. When I am done writing, I will send you an invoice. Once it has been paid, I'll send you your story. Easy! If you end up wanting changes, I will charge for them separately.

PRIVACY:
I usually upload my commissions to my gallery a few days after completion. If you do not want your commission to be uploaded, or don't mind it being uploaded but don't want to be identified in the description, please let me know in advance. I will usually take them down on request, but at that point, people will have seen it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread! If you're interested, shoot me a PM so we can discuss details! I check my inbox daily.

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:18 am, edited 76 times in total.
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Open!

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 pm

I will be updating this thread as I create more stuff :)
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 am

I've been busy! This is part one of another commission I've been working on, featuring Ahri from League of Legends in an original setting: The Spirit of the Desert.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Chapter 2 of the Orb of Auata has now been uploaded: The Eagle's Nest!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:50 am

Little life update! Having just finished a lengthy commission that I have been working on for a bit, unfortunately it looks like I will have to focus full time on my academic work for a while, lest I fall behind. This means all current reserved commissions (as well as my free story project in the Work to be Shared forum) will be delayed for a while - namely until the beginnings of May.

Until then, "open" slots are still open and you can reserve your spot in the queue, but understand that it might take a long time for me to get to you - may be well over a month.

In the meanwhile, I will be uploading some of my backlog to my gallery - work that I've already finished but haven't gotten around to uploading yet - in hopes that it will make the wait a little more bearable and show that I'm still around. This will include the massive 52-page story that I finished recently. Rest assured, by next month, I will be back to my commission work, and full time!

Thank you all for sticking with me through this.

Anyway, the first item from my backlog is here! It's chapter 3 of the "Orb of Auata" series: Auata's Legacy!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Open with cav

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

As promised, one of the items in my backlog to make up for my small sabbatical. In a first for my gallery, this commission was about two anthropomorphic animals: a wolf and a deer. The story explores the complex relationship between two natural enemies divided by a language barrier in a harsh world. Here's Fawn and Wolf!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - closed for no

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sun May 06, 2018 4:05 pm

As promised, it is May, and I'm back to work on those commissions! For the first offering, fresh off the proverbial oven, here's the newest chapter of the mainstay that is the Orb of Auata story. In this one, things start getting serious. It's Part 4: "The Beginning".

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sun May 13, 2018 11:59 am

Lovers of UB and good-looking ladies fighting each other might have a good time with OoA 5: Hunter Hunted.
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Wed May 23, 2018 3:53 pm

Another commission uploaded! In A Doll's Life, we explore the budding relationship between two friends - a wolf and a rabbit - in a heavily stratified society where prey animals have no rights. It's a bit of a long one, but worth it, I assure you :)

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 pm

Another chapter of OoA done! Let's all dive "Into the Den of Sin"!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - slots open!

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am

And here's one for fans of Fawn and Wolf and A Doll's Life! In the noir-inspired "Within, Without", we meet Ford and Nella, a fox and a rabbit who must balance their relationship as predator and prey with their desire to achieve a common goal.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 am

New story up! We see life through the eyes of an anthropomorphic mouse in "A Sacrifice".

Also, updated my rates. Slots now open again!

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:36 pm

There are some updates to the original post, so check them out! Also, my latest story is up, and it's a sequel to the fan favorite that was Fawn and Wolf. Check out the long but lovely tale that is "The River".

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:27 am

Commissions open again! And here are the offerings from the last month, all nicely organized. Enjoy!

Those following Ahri's unbirthing adventure of epic proportions can see her finally facing her nemesis in Orb of Auata: Chapter 10 - Crashing Waves, Cracking Thunder and Chapter 11 - Clash. Giantess fight!

If you love some good old H/F smut, cockvore, cum digestion and anthros getting busy with humans and ferals both, Horse Feeding is for you!

For those who enjoy my other non-vore/Implied Vore commissions, in Only the Dance Remains we revisit the world of Fawn and Wolf, A Doll's Life and The River in a more contemporary setting. Things may have changed, but they also stayed the same...

Kind of in the same vein but less tragic, a sequel to Within, Without, focusing on the slice of life aspects of the characters' lives after the big adventure. It's The Fox Between!

And that was my month's work! It took me a little more than I expected to finish all the commissions, and that's why this update comes almost halfway through the month of August. But hey, words are words, right?
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:21 am

Commissions for the month of September are now open, and would you look at that, I'm actually being punctual this time! There's also a new Flavor of the Month - this time around, it's demihumans - or, if you prefer, Monster People.

Here's the commissions I wrote in August!

In A Stranger In Need we meet the Jackson family and their mysterious new hitchhiker guest, Jill. Lots of same size oral vore in this one!

The Orb of Auata saga continues in Chapter 12 - Crossroads. Earthly forces gather to face their Very Horny threat, but deep down, they know full well they are but toys to the giantess. Unbirth, Endo, vanilla lesbian smut - all good stuff.

And finally, a continuation to the Invader Zim stories from before! The Other Irken, Invader Skoodge, likes humanity (in more than one way), and doesn't appreciate what the Empire is doing to it. Luckily, there's a time machine lying around.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Open

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:33 am

I've opened my commissions for the month of October! Four normal slots and one FotM slot, as usual. This month's flavor is Alternative Vore! 20% on a single commission for a story involving non-oral vore (Cock Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Absorption, etc.).

Here's my September output!

Louie goes to Hungry Burger, and the staff is not happy with having to deal with a predator - and his horrid attitude and poor hygiene don't help! Fat, hyper male pred engaging in oral vore, anal vore, cock vore, and scat.

A young man falls in love with The "Girl" Next Door, but his own prudishness gets in the way of a proper relationship. This one's difficult to pin down, but there's anal vore, cock vore, trait absorption, transformation, and endo. Lots of good stuff!

The Orb of Auata saga approaches its end, and what a ride it was. In Chapter 13, "All Will Find Their Way", our protagonist and antagonist clash for the final time. In Chapter 14, "Victory Lap", an absolute gigantic Ahri decides to kill some time by having another of her rampages. Lots of unbirth, lots of growth, lots of destruction and insertions. In the next chapter, the conclusion to this tale goes cosmic!

A hunter gets captured and dragged down to an underground kingdom of insect-beings. There, he is presented to a luscious, multi-breasted bug-woman. The Trapper's Keeper has creepy bug people, ovipositor vore and lots and lots of boobs.

The Furry Noir trilogy completes with The Night of the Predator. The world's changing for the worse, but Nella and Ford find a glimpse of light in the darkness. Non-vore, non-sexual, but still a fun romp!
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 am

Commissions for November are open! This month's flavor is Karma - meaning that stories involving justice, comeuppance, or general 'reap what you sow' plots will be a fifth off. Now that's good karma!

Anyway, here's what I've been busy with for the spooktastic last month!

The Orb of Auata series finally concluded with the grand finale, The World in her Oyster. Ahri's quest for universal domination is concluded, and a brave new world is born! A little bit of smut and a lot of cosmic-sized unbirth in this final chapter.

Little White Lies is a prequel to Only the Dance Remains. We look back at Stephanie Langley as a university student. She was just given a very interesting assignment that will test both her skills and love life... will she manage? Like the other stories in this world, it's SFW and mostly focused on slice of life, predator-prey relationships, and includes implied hard vore.

The "Girl" Next Door is getting a sequel! Did the ending to that story leave you wanting for more? Check out the second part of the tale: A Promise to Keep. This one has almost everything: hyper, anal vore, cock vore, trait absorption, and lots more - almost all willing or at least semi-willing.

Halloween? Halloween! On the scariest night of the year, be careful when you go out trick-or-treating. Because that's the night where the demons come out, and you might find that that cute lady you brought home is more than you bargained for, when the clock strikes two and you enter... The Witching Hour! F/M, succubus pred, and soul vore, oh my!
Last edited by VaguenessIncoming on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Writing Commissions by VaguenessIncoming - Open!

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:44 am

It's December! Five slots open as usual. And this month's Flavor of the Month is, well, December! Snow, festivities, reindeer and Krampuses and all of that.

These are my November offerings!

Ahri from LoL is back. When a young maladjusted cosplayer adds a mysterious ribbon to her Ahri cosplay, she develops an overwhelming hunger... and the more she eats, the more she changes and grows. Female pred, oral vore, smut, transformation and growth/weight gain in The Clothes Make the Woman 1- Tammy's Tummy and 2- Character Growth.

In The Better Lover we meet MJ and Josh, who, while visiting an acquaintance, walk into his sex dungeon. Their host's magnetic personality and Adonis-esque figure leave them both stunned. Cuckold/cheating, shrinking, M/M anal vore.

A follow up to The Girl Next Door and A Promise to Keep, Fit for a Queen invites us into Vivian and Nadia's life, one month after the absorption of our previous protagonists. When a Lamia Queen comes to visit, things are bound to get weird! This one includes anal, oral and cock vore, absorption, soul vore, digestion, endo, trait theft, and snake people doing what snake people do best.

And speaking of lamias, November's final offering is a quickie called Little Princess. An ancient lamia ambushes an anthropomorphic rabbit and poisons her. Death is as imminent as it is unavoidable, and yet, her final moments reveal harsh truths about her seemingly idyllic life. Implied vore, death, gentle pred, feels.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:34 am

January slots open! But first, let's take a look at the stuff I wrote during this most festive of months.

Two more installments of The Clothes Make the Woman! Our friend Ahri continues to grow and wreak havoc wherever she goes. Size difference, soft oral vore, growth and slight weight gain, multiple prey, object vore. It's Chapter 3 - Homewrecker and Chapter 4 - Her Head in the Clouds!

Also LoL-themed, A Taste of Corruption is a bite-sized scene where Shyvana hunts down and eats Evelynn. F/F, same size, soft, oral vore.

Everyone's two favorite foxes return! Diana is looking for The Perfect Gift to get her girlfriend Stephanie - but what do you buy the woman who has everything? A very SFW story!

Gunung 3 - Slippery Slope is the follow-up to ItsSomething's two wonderful Gunung chapters. Four girls find themselves trapped in a wild world. They meet a bunch of colorful characters and eat some of them. Animal girls, female preds, multiple prey.

And finally, in Something About Amber, we follow Amber Adams, popular girl and pred extraordinaire, as she finds out someone might be onto her. Female pred, male prey, implied digestion and plenty of hypnosis.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:58 pm

Commissions are open again after a month's break! There will be two Flavors of the Month to make up for it: Love and Sci-fi.

Here's the stuff I wrote since my last post!

Chapter 4 of Gunung - Fun and Games.

The conclusion of the Ahri growth story! Part 5 - Spacing Out and Part 6 - Celestial Body.

Two stories about Stephanie Langley, the Prey Education teacher: Her First Time and Nothing Remains.

A Harry Potter fanfic with Ginny Wesley as pred. Ginny's Task!

Six security cadets try to earn their stripes in an SCP-like facility... and the contained entities are hungry. Will the six pass their Orientation?

And finally, not really commissions, but four raffle requests I did last month:
The Bar is weird.
One Heck of a Ride has a lot of puns.
Fair Play is violent.
Beach Bum Blues caused sunburn and possibly bellyaches.

And one for a contest:
The Matchmaker.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley