My Rough Idea(s).

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

My Rough Idea(s).

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:03 am

For quite sometime I have been thinking about posting my rough ideas, to see people's opinions like yourselves. The main reason is because I like to see the pros and cons of my ideas such as what would work and what doesn't, and what people like and/or dislike about it. However I feel like that this isn't a good idea because I worry that someone would steal it, and claims to be their idea(s). I'm not saying that my ideas are original as most are based on things I like and inspired. Perhaps I'm being paranoid or something. I could show them to my friends and family, but I would like to read a opinions from the artists, writers and any creative individuals.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sinsnail » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Re: My Rough Idea(s).

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:32 am

sinsnail wrote:Honestly dude, just do what you want to do, regardless of other people's opinions. Your ideas are your own creative vision and you shouldn't skewer them just to appeal to others (I'm assuming your ideas are vore related here). And when it comes to ideas, you can't exactly steal them - two people could have the same idea but how they execute it physically in writing/drawing will be wildly different.

If your ideas are vore related, please don't show your friends and family - it'll save you from awkward looks and embarrassment.

Fair enough I suppose. I like to see people's opinion because I thought it help me to learn. I'll admit that I'm might be paranoid about the thought of people steal ideas. It just that I would be upset that someone would do this. Also not all of my ideas are vore related. I had two ideas related to my fetishes but of course I didn't show them to my friends and family.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:13 pm

The best way to prevent someone from stealing your ideas is to post them online, so you can verify ownership. Legally, you could use it ws evidence in court.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:32 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:The best way to prevent someone from stealing your ideas is to post them online, so you can verify ownership. Legally, you could use it ws evidence in court.

I never really thought about that honestly. Thank you for you helpful advice. I feel really confident by it.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley