Seeking Writing Partner

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Seeking Writing Partner

Postby AutumnFerret » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:16 am

I'm a new writer looking for someone to colab with me in writing a vore series similar to what Cainiam and Vraddock do with their series, Dusty Trails. I have a few ideas for stories I would like to begin working on. I'd like most of the stories to focas on soft oral vore with perma-digestion. (not hard vore!) There are however a few things I don't want to have in my stories, scat, incest, gore, human stuff in general (cause humans are boring ) and a few others.

So anyway if you're interested in doing a colab series with me feel free to PM me at any time or just comment on this post I guess, and I will usually respond within a day.
Last edited by AutumnFerret on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Been posting for a bit

Re: Seeking Writing Partner

Postby captamis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 am

can you link me to the series
captamis
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (12)

Postby Tassie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 pm

I wish I could offer, but with work and home, I can't even finish my own writing projects, sorry.

Would it be improprietous of me to ask if you have other writing available for viewing?
Tassie
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AutumnFerret » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:15 am

Tassie wrote:I wish I could offer, but with work and home, I can't even finish my own writing projects, sorry.

Would it be improprietous of me to ask if you have other writing available for viewing?

not at all. I have two chapters of a pokemon MD story I'm working on on my account right now, and if things keep up I'll have a third chapter posted some time tomorrow
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tassie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:52 am

AutumnFerret wrote: I have two chapters of a pokemon MD story I'm working on on my account right now, and if things keep up I'll have a third chapter posted some time tomorrow

Thank you. I will read those, but I have to say, I don't want to try writing anything too much like a fan-fic, sorry. Also, I don't really write furry characters because I really don't know how good they turn out, sorry. Maybe you could give me some help or a we could do a collaboration?
Since the writing group closed, I haven't written much, sorry.
I have a few things on my page if you want examples.
Tassie
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Artists Valley