Etel’s Commission Thread - Open for ANYTHING

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Etel’s Commission Thread - Open for ANYTHING

Postby EtelReborn » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:08 am

Good day to you.

I joined this site several years ago; and then as quickly as I joined I disappeared. Life got in the way; and I just didn’t have the time to get involved. I would still lurk and check in every now and then, but I wasn’t an active member.

However; a few days ago I lost my job. You know in the movies when a character has an argument with their boss and storms out saying “you can’t fire me I quit”? Well... that was me. Unfortunately; unlike those young protagonists I have a very real set of bills to pay.

And so: I have decided to make the most of my free time and open myself up for commissions. I am willing to write just about anything; so don’t be afraid to be as dirty or as niche as your fancy takes you. I promise I won’t judge you. If you’d like an example of my work, then check out this thread which contains the series I was writing before my hiatus. It’s willing, oral M/M which may not be your cup of tea but hopefully gives you an idea of the quality and style of my work:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=34883&p=1818589&hilit=Displaced+Soul#p1818589

As for pricing; there is a minimum fee of $8 for stories up to and including 800 words. After that I’ll charge it per word at $0.015 per word. When you contact me; please include your maximum budget or word count. Once we’ve agreed this( even if I go over this figure in telling your story; I will not charge you more than this agreed fee. Payments will be processed through PayPal.

As I have some major free time; I can assure you of a quick turn around on these stories.

My commission tab is here: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... EtelReborn
But this thread contains all the information you will find there.

Please contact me via PM to organise a commission.

Thank you for supporting me; and I hope to hear from you soon!
EtelReborn
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley