Ana, Cock, Oral Vore April Commissions OPEN!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Ana, Cock, Oral Vore April Commissions OPEN!

Postby Ark9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Dear potential clients!

Are you into anal, oral and or cock vore? Are you looking to have some hot sexy stories written in the third person describing some really hot vore scenes that involve sexy males devouring other sexy males? Fear not my friends for I am your man to do so! I write gay erotica and Vore related stories at reasonable prices! I have been writing for 8+ years and have been doing freelance writing for others for a year and a half now. I am very social when it comes to communication and I love to talk to people that share the same fetishes! If you wish for me to write you some lustful erotic gay vore, feel free to send me a message! You can view my pricing below! If you have any questions feel free to PM me them and I'll respond to you asap!

1k-15k - $40-$50 | 20k-30k - $60-$70 | 40-60k - $80-$90|

Story Example:

It was another Monday morning. I had to find another job and fast. The last one I was in had unfortunately found someone that was better suited for the position I had. More efficient, faster. I was nerve wrecked that was for sure. Rent and bills were going to be due in three weeks and I had no job!

I had searched and scanned Newspapers like crazy. There was nothing at all for me. But then I looked online and found something an interesting post which caught my attention. It was a website that required someone who was good on the farm. Someone to clean out stables, feed livestock and the sort.

I did a little more research on the place and then decided to give the author of the job post a call. The man seemed pretty nice. He was easily in his mid-thirties and had a pretty cute voice. I told him that I hadn't done much farm work in my lifetime, but he said that it was alright. It was easy to learn and wouldn't take long to master.

He had said that if I was to start first thing tomorrow morning he'd give me my month's paycheck early. He said that I'd get about $400 a month which was just what I needed to keep my place up. I was more than eager to get started work tomorrow. So I had cleaned myself up and ate my dinner early and got a good suit out from the wardrobe.

I then went to bed. I knew that I was going to need plenty of rest tomorrow for what was to come. Rest of course for me was well restless. I kept tossing and turning. That handsome male voice rang in the back of my head for a long time. I kept trying to imagine what my new boss would look like. I honestly prayed for hunky Cowboy dude.

Next morning finally arrived. I had gotten myself dressed and ate a decent breakfast. I then got into my truck and drove toward my work's destination. The farm wasn't that far from where I lived which was pretty convenient for me. It would definitely save on gas for sure.

I was dressed formally. I had a black suit and tie and a pair of brown khakis. When my truck finally arrived at the destination, I was quite surprised to see a large estate. It was a three-story Dutch colonial home. It had several windows in the front and on the sides. There was a deck out on the front porch.

A couple of feet from the house was a massive red barn as well and surrounding the area several little pens for various sorts of livestock. Behind the place was a massive field of corn that looked to have almost ready for Tasseling.

The place looked really nice overall. I parked my truck near the other vehicles that were there and then unbuckled and got out. I was lucky enough to have chosen boots because the ground beneath me was soppy with mud. I looked around and called out. "Hello?"

My voice traveled a great distance in an echo. No one at first responded. But then I heard a hollering from the red barn, I decided to head there first. I walked through the thick sea of mud, my boots squishing and slurping as they trodden through it. It felt like walking in a large pool of nothing but pudding.

Once in the barn, I managed to find myself on the even solid ground once again. It was a relief. A familiar voice chuckled not too far off. 'At least you wore boots. The last poor sucker didn't bother wearing any. He had sneakers of all the shoes to wear on a farm,"

The man didn't have that accent like I thought he would. That deep south accent that sometimes got on my nerves. "I'm sorry, I never did get a chance to introduce myself over the phone. But my name is Owens, Josh Owens!"

Josh was indeed a handsome guy. He had thick dark hair and bright green eyes. He had pretty good upper body strength. He had thick bulging biceps and a nice puffed out chest with a thin abdomen. He had a very well put together face as well.

"I'm Thorolf, or Thor most call me," I would say attempting not to blush. I could however already feel my cheeks burning. I was trying to be serious. The man would give me his thick gloved hand to shake it. I made sure to make the shake nice and firm.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Thor," He said smiling. "Come and meet the boys!" He would say. 'These are my prize-winning stallions. Best at everything. From the show floor to the race track, hell to even breeding." He said. There were easily five stallions before me in their stalls.

Each of the horses lifted their heads up and neighed. Almost like a greeting. Like they were trained or something to do such a thing when a newcomer arrives. But I shrugged that idea off. That wasn't possible, was it? There was one male who was a Paint. His name was Star Strider and he was black and white with a salt and pepper mane.

The second horse was a chestnut stallion with bright big eyes and a black mane. His name was Thunderhoof. He was pretty handsome with nice front and back quarters. The horse's ass seemed most appealing to me at least. The third horse was named Sir Edward. He was a pure white stallion with a very muscular build.

Josh said that he was the "Stud" of the five brothers. The fourth horse was Windrunner. He had fur that was as red as red velvet cake and had a cherry red mane that draped down past his shoulders. The fifth and final horse was probably the oldest of the bunch.

The horse-like the others was muscular and had a handsome figure. "This boy is my prize. His name is Avalanche." He said smiling softly. The horse would look at me and nicker slightly. It stared into my eyes for a moment and then I noticed something. I would look at its legs and see that it was aroused. A nice thick horse dick began to slide out from between his legs.

"Yep, he is the horniest fucking stallion out there, he especially likes the men," Joseph would say in a teasing manner. "Bet you $60 that you can't take his dick all the way in your mouth,' He said smirking.

I would instantly burn in the face. What did he just ask me to do for $60? Did he literally just ask me to give his horse a blowjob? I took deep breaths and tried to figure out how to react to this.

"Come on, I know that you have been wanting this opportunity for some time. I could see you admiring the other horse's asses,' He said. "Besides, its only fair that you break in ole Avalanche here first, he's the eldest of the four." He said smiling.

He would open the stall and then moved me forward. I took deep breaths and began to walk inside. I had no idea what compelled me to do so. But when I was in I knelt down on my knees. I was soon eye level with the horse's genitals. He had a thick pair of black ebony balls that dangled there. They seemed to be thick with horse seed.

My gay eager mouth would open and move forward slowly grasping the horse's balls and began to lick at them. When my tongue met the horse's sack, I tasted the sweet flavor of the horse in my mouth. A moan would escape me.

My eyes flashed toward the now swelling horse dick. It was making me aroused more than ever. I had watched videos on the internet in the past about men taking horse dick in the mouth or ass. But never had I thought about doing it myself.

My lips would wander the vast amount of flesh that the balls had. Everything tasted so wonderful to me. My heart was pounding in my chest and my palms were extremely sweaty. I could feel my cock bulge between my khakis. Josh could see this and a smile crept across his face.

I would continue to lick those thick ebony balls. My fingers would reach up and begin to caress them. I could feel the testicles of the horse swimming in a sea of thick seed. My fingers had enough of feeling the male's large ballsack. They then maneuver themselves toward the now fully erect horse cock.

The horse was huge. Much like other horses of course. His cock was easily 2 feet long. It was pink and black and it looked delicious. Using both hands I grasp the thick member and raise it up to my face. I stare at that handsome flat curved flared cock head before me. I always wanted to see a horse's cock head in person. I heard stories that it was amazing to feel in one's ass.

I would admire the flared tip for a long moment. Then notice that the cumslit of the horse's cock was gaping open. Nice and wide. Pretty soon a thick bead of precum came jetting out from it. I grunted as it splattered on my face. My lips would lick my cheeks, tasking the sweet salty taste of the pre.

Josh would only laugh at this and smiled. "Well, you two have some fun, I'm going to go and check on the others and see how they're doing." With that Josh left the two of us alone together. A smile crept across my face as I then opened my mouth. Slowly I allowed it to clasp over the stallion's big fat flared head and slowly push it into the back of my mouth.

I began to suck the horse off. Allowing that thick flared dick to push in and out of my mouth. It tasted so heavenly that I couldn't bear it any longer. I unzipped my pants and soon my own fat dick came out and was bobbing up and down in the air. My own precum was shooting in thick layers out from my cock tip.

Something, however, strange began to happen. Something I wasn't expecting to happen with a horse. It started to happen when my tongue had touched the male horse's cumslit. It was like the cumslit itself started to suck in my wet appendagethanand soon I found that my tongue would not come out of it.

A neigh came from Avalanche as he lunged his head up and down into the air. Nickers would come out from his muzzle. Pretty soon something else happened. The horse's cock head soon expanded, revealing a vast tunnel that could practically wrap around my own head.

I would gasp in fright as it attempted to lung for me. I dodged the first lunge but then a second one came and soon the wet cumslit edge managed to grasp me and it began to slowly suck me inside of the horse dick. I would attempt to grasp the cock with both my hands and yank it off my head. But for whatever reason, it wasn't coming off.

I felt it wrap around the top of my head, slowly sucking me in forward. I whined and grunted, attempting to fight and pull out. But for whatever reason, I was incapable of doing so. The largely flared dickhead sucked my head in up to my forehead. My eyes frantically looked about for a solution to get me free.

But within minutes though, my eyes had vanished inside the horse's cock. I whined, wondering what on earth was going on. I could feel myself being pulled into the large tube-like cock. My heart thudded against my chest and my palms had become incredibly sweaty.

Slurp, slurp, slurp! Was the only sound I could hear. The cock tip that had sucked me it was starting to work its way toward my chin. I gasped. At first, it was hard to breathe because the insides of the cock wrapped around me so firmly that it almost cut my airway. But still, I was capable of breathing through my mouth.

I whined and grunted some. But my whines were short. For I was grunting in satisfaction now. Something or someone was between my legs. I could feel thick lips wrap around my member. Outside one of the horses had managed to get out from their stall. It Windrunner. The horse had managed to open its big lips and slide my member inside its mouth. I could feel him starting to suck me off.

I whined more and more as the cock head of Avalanche sucked me in more. Pretty soon I was up to my neck and my head was completely gone inside the horse's dick, making the exterior form of the cock bulge much bigger than normal. I couldn't move anymore. All mobility had stopped once Windrunner began to suck me off.

I could barely handle what was happening to me. I was disappearing inside a horse's cock and getting my own cock blown by another horse. Was this really happening to me? Or was I fast asleep on the couch, dreaming of this kind of crazy stuff? Whatever it was, I was going to relish into the moment. It isn't often that one if not any gets a chance to be sucked into a horse cock.

Slurp, slurp, slurp! Went the sound of the horse's massive cock sucking me inside. I attempted to undo my shirt. I had to pretty much rip it off blindly. My muscular body was at last revealed. I then began to work on my khakis. If I was going to be eaten by a horse cock, I didn't want to give the horse any digestion problem with my clothes. I was now naked and bare.

After I had removed my clothes, the cumslit ring was wrapped firmly around my chest now. The other horse had an erection and had completely lost interest in my own dick. It had mounted the sides of Avalanche and aimed its fat horse dick up to my own dry pucker. I didn't know what was happening because things inside the horse dick were completely dark.

I could feel the large cock start to swallow up my shoulders. My arms would soon clench to my sides as the expanded cumslit wrapped itself around my thick muscular shoulders. I grunted and groaned more and more. Suddenly a new kind of feeling overcame me. The large stallion Windrunner had shoved his fat meaty cock deep into my dry hole.

At first, there was a pain. The pain of my anal ring being stretched beyond regular measures. It was then met with pleasure. A wave of pleasure that made my entire body want to orgasm with pleasure. The stallion that mounted me thrust himself forward. Pushing more of that hor thick equine dick into me.

I would yelp slightly. I had noticed that I was beginning to get wet. There was thick precum all over me and the insides of the horse cock. Despite the fact I couldn't see anything, I knew what was coming. Pretty soon a wave of precum was coating my entire body. I gasped and groaned as it washed over me and out of the horse's cock, seeping out all over my body and dripping over my body.

The horse's precum almost made it much easier now for the stallion to suck me up. Slurp, slurp, slurp! The cock went again. Pretty soon my body had lifted into the air. The other horse had better leverage now that I was airborne. The large horse dick was thicker than ever with little over half of me inside of it.

I still couldn't imagine it. Yet the feel of my entire body being shoved up into a horse cock was just turning me on even more. I gasped. I couldn't hold off my orgasm much longer. Pretty soon I ejaculated. Thick torrents of seed seeping out from my thick cock that bobbed in the air between my legs.

Windrunner plowed me more and more. This thick horse hips drilling into me. I could feel that fat horse cock pushes deep inside of me. I could feel my insides literally be stretched by such a fat meaty horse prick. The horse lets out a neigh and soon I felt cum gushing inside of me. The horse was done and soon dismounted me, his cock left and my gaping anal shot a bucket load of horse seed out from it.

My entire body shivered. The horse's cock kept sucking me inside. I couldn't help it anymore I was lost to the horse now. I was going to be apart of the horse. When Josh came back to the barn, he gasped. He could only see my ass hanging out from the horse's dick. A smile curled over his lips. "Avalanch., we're never going to find any suitable worker to help take care of you if you just keep eating them,' He said.

Josh undid his pants and slid them off to his ankles. The man's fat cock was bobbing between his legs as he soon walked behind me and spread my legs apart. "Keep him this way until I at least unleash a load." The man would say. The horse neighed a response. Pretty soon another fat meaty appendage was shoved up my hole.

Josh would thrust forward into me. I heard his moaning from outside and grunted. I attempted to talk to him, but being enveloped in a horse's cock kind of prevented me from doing so. The suction of the horse's cock, however, seemed to have stopped, for the time being.

Josh groaned more and more. His fat meaty dick shoving itself deep into my horse cum filled ass. I moaned more and more with each thrust that was given to me. My own cock was once again aroused after having remained flaccid after its last stimulation. It was grinding against the interior of the horse cock and it felt oddly amazing.

"Yeah, daddy likes it when his boy eats his workers." The young man would say. "Hmp, gives him a free pass to plow, so willingly too!" Thrusting his hips forward Josh growled more and more. His hands would reach and grind themselves against the fat extended horse dick that contained his ex-worker.

"I guess I have to say now that you are fired, my friend. Seeing as you won't be much use to me other than becoming seed to breed the mares." Snickered the man as he shoved more of his dick inside of me. I wanted to say something back but again was incapable of doing so. The only thing that managed to come out of me was moans and another thick layer of my own seed which spurted out from my cock when I had another orgasm.

The man arched his back and moaned. He came balls deep inside of me, not letting a single drop of his own seed leave my ass. He pulled out and smiled. "He's all yours babe," He said. The man leaned over toward the horse. He would make out with the horse passionately. The two males shared a strong passionate kiss.

Slurp, slurp! The cock went once again. I could feel my legs start to be pulled inside. The largely expanded cumslit of the horse soon wrapped about my ankles. SLURP, SLURP, SLURP! More suction was called for at this time. My legs would go in and out of the cumslit frequently. One final slurp and soon my legs were inside and my entire body was gone from the outside world.

I could feel the cock suck me in full time now. My head was soon entering a passageway through flesh and soon I found myself dropping off some kind of ledge. I would gasp and groan softly. My arms and body land inside of a sack like an area. I feel extremely wet and squishy. I began to adjust to the darkness around me. Soon the rest of my body came following close behind me and I loved loudly.

The horse's cock had deflated once I was inside his balls. But now the horse's balls were massive then they once were. They obtained an entire being who was very much alive and wriggling inside of them. Josh would watch as my struggling would soon subside within ten minutes. This was of course due to the fact that the seed of the horse was wrapping around me.

I could feel it, changing my entire form for some reason. I was becoming seed, becoming horse seed. My body was melting into the thick balls of the horse. I gave one final breath, one last moan and soon the struggling was at last over with. I had met my destiny, I became the horse's seed and now Avalanche had a nice thick pair of balls full of nice juicy seed to fill a mare's tight puckering hole.
Last edited by Ark9 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ark9
New to the forum

Re: Ana, Cock, Oral Vore April Commissions OPEN!

Postby Chaos » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Do you have any examples of your work or themes you aren't comfortable with?
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby Ark9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Chaos wrote:Do you have any examples of your work or themes you aren't comfortable with?

I will be providing some samples asap! I just started this account so bare with me. The only thing I disagree on is scat and watersports!
Ark9
New to the forum

Postby Preferences » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Seconding the desire to see an example, even if a short one! I'm quite curious/interested.
Preferences
New to the forum

Postby Ark9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 pm

I have posted a story sample below the commission, take a look!
Ark9
New to the forum

Postby AshLovehart » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:45 am

I might be interested, if you're willing to write mass vore scenarios where a pred eats mass amounts of prey in one sitting???
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ark9 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:17 am

AshLovehart wrote:I might be interested, if you're willing to write mass vore scenarios where a pred eats mass amounts of prey in one sitting???

Send me a note in regards to details of the story and how many words you are possibly wanting!
Ark9
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley