New Artist, Would love feedback

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New Artist, Would love feedback

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:12 am

I am almost done with my first series, I would really love some input just so I can kinda see what I did right and wrong. If anyone would be so kind as to check out my comic and let me know what their favorite/least favorite part was and why I would be very grateful. I have no idea if the following would serve as incentive but here goes,
I am about to try my hand at drawing 6 new existing preds. The problem is there are just so many amazing preds, so the first 6 people to give the requested info can pic one pred from the following list, I will draw that pred and have them say thank you for picking me:

Elastagirl
Asari
Rogue
Samus
D.VA
Raven
Gardevoir
draenei
may (pokemon)
starfire
miranda lawson
chun-li
tali'zorah nar rayya
morrigan aensland
jessica rabbit
Cortana
mount lady
cala_maria
Lapis (Steven Universe)
Great Fairy (Zelda)
Cynthia (Pokemon)

Now you can also ask for an OC, assuming you have permission to give me permission to draw them (preferably a few times in case they are really fun to draw, Credit would always be given to creator).

I am very sorry if I went about this process wrong, I am basically new here, (well long time lurker, but new to talking).

Thank you all for any input :)
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Re: New Artist, Would love feedback

Postby MistressMorgan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:38 am

So as requested I checked them out. Now preemptive warning. I do not like gas or scar, so I will not be talking about those for I have no frame of reference for what good gas or scar it.
I think it was pretty good all things considered. easily my favorite part was in part 2. Im a sucker for vocal preds, and puns or cruel jokes are the best, even about topics I dont care for.
My least favorite part was the first one. IM not sure how to put it, but it seemed like her head was not part of her body, they seem like they exist on different layers, which is not a problem anywhere else. The rest of them are nice and smooth.
All and all good job, I see alot of great potential.
Maybe consider doing comm's in the future
MistressMorgan
Been posting for a bit

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:47 am

MistressMorgan wrote:So as requested I checked them out. Now preemptive warning. I do not like gas or scar, so I will not be talking about those for I have no frame of reference for what good gas or scar it.
I think it was pretty good all things considered. easily my favorite part was in part 2. Im a sucker for vocal preds, and puns or cruel jokes are the best, even about topics I dont care for.
My least favorite part was the first one. IM not sure how to put it, but it seemed like her head was not part of her body, they seem like they exist on different layers, which is not a problem anywhere else. The rest of them are nice and smooth.
Thank you very much! (for the feedback and the watch :-D )

I definitely see what you mean. I feel like I may have some ideas to prevent it in the future, so I am already learning from this!

You gave such a good response, would you like to pick one of my next preds? Completely alright if not (and I don't know if I specified but there is absolutely no charge, you have helped me enough with input).
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby MistressMorgan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:56 am

number12321 wrote:
MistressMorgan wrote:So as requested I checked them out. Now preemptive warning. I do not like gas or scar, so I will not be talking about those for I have no frame of reference for what good gas or scar it.

I definitely see what you mean. I feel like I may have some ideas to prevent it in the future, so I am already learning from this!

You gave such a good response, would you like to pick one of my next preds? Completely alright if not (and I don't know if I specified but there is absolutely no charge, you have helped me enough with input).

Well i wasnt gonna. I knew it was free but I dont like making artist do stuff for free. But Chun li is on there, and she is like my hero. Us big thigh girls gotta stick together. Hmmmmm make you a deal. Ill pick Chun li if you give me a comm slot, one that I can pay for. Deal?
Also I went back and relooked at them, I did not see the description last time. Thats some god like shit. I dont feel enough people do that, i love chatty preds so that is amazing!
MistressMorgan
Been posting for a bit

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 am

MistressMorgan wrote:
number12321 wrote:

Well i wasnt gonna. I knew it was free but I dont like making artist do stuff for free. But Chun li is on there, and she is like my hero. Us big thigh girls gotta stick together. Hmmmmm make you a deal. Ill pick Chun li if you give me a comm slot, one that I can pay for. Deal?
Also I went back and relooked at them, I did not see the description last time. Thats some god like shit. I dont feel enough people do that, i love chatty preds so that is amazing!
That is very kind of you! I accept with two conditions of my own. I have never done a commission before so please have patience with me. I wasn't doing commissions mainly cause I don't want to make anyone pay for my training wheel level work, so if you are not 100% happy let me keep trying till you are :)

Please pay whatever you want though. I plan to eventually charge $20 for pic with story, but I won't let you give me more than $10, like please feel free to go under that, extra points if you do a math pun or a physics reference in your number.

I certainly want to write a story with it and if you have any preference please let me know, ofc no scat or farting, if you could shoot me a pm with like any deets you would like beyond that that would be awesome!

(Also I was really hoping someone would pick Chun li)
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:31 am

Well, I'm gonna butt in here and offer my own unwanted and uncalled for opinion. I'm a sucker for people wanting picture critiques, after all.

So, much like MistressMorgan up above, I am also not into any of the dirtier, more filth-oriented things involving this kink (part of me thinks those that do are a bit of a minority, honestly). Thus, I'm gonna be judging the parts that don't involve that.

From what I could see, your colouring was very harsh on the eyes. Your female character's suit for instance, was a very intense cobalt blue that was a bit tough seeing her figure through and focusing my eyes on, if there wasn't any defining lines or shading on the blue itself. Like the 3rd image of her bending forward. It's a bit difficult to tell that she is were it not for the curvature of her ass being so prominent. Another coloring topic I wanted to mention was her skin color. It looks far more yellowish than a healthy peach or pale-ish white. Along with the previous issue, it might be worth picking from a wider, and perhaps softer color pallete. A bit brighter and less saturated can help too, as can attempting shading.

The backgrounds are a little, strange and seem somewhat random. Not that they ALWAYS need context, but context and justification can separate what is 'just' a picture, to something that feels a lot more complete. It doesn't even need a lot of set up, just enough to frame what's going on.

I will say your poses are fair, and as far as framing the picture's topic ad what you want us, the viewer, to focus on, you do well enough. I will say though your female character's arms seem a tiny bit short. Hard to tell, but I felt it was worth bringing up. The perspective of her is a bit off here and there, too. In the third picture, her spine doesn't seem to line up or flow naturally from her bottom-half, like she's drifting too far to the left.

You have a fairly small sampling of what others can use to judge you by, and of course as you saw from me and MistressMorgan, not everyone is gonna be willing to look through a few certain pictures now. It's a bit tough for people to really critique your work because of that. Still, I tried my best, and I hope it's been helpful enough to you.

(Also glad to see you favorited that Samus picture a friend of mine made. Not the perfect end result but, hey atleast someone liked it)
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 am

hibbyjibby wrote:Well, I'm gonna butt in here and offer my own unwanted and uncalled for opinion. I'm a sucker for people wanting picture critiques, after all.

So, much like MistressMorgan up above, I am also not into any of the dirtier, more filth-oriented things involving this kink (part of me thinks those that do are a bit of a minority, honestly). Thus, I'm gonna be judging the parts that don't involve that.

From what I could see, your colouring was very harsh on the eyes. Your female character's suit for instance, was a very intense cobalt blue that was a bit tough seeing her figure through and focusing my eyes on, if there wasn't any defining lines or shading on the blue itself. Like the 3rd image of her bending forward. It's a bit difficult to tell that she is were it not for the curvature of her ass being so prominent. Another coloring topic I wanted to mention was her skin color. It looks far more yellowish than a healthy peach or pale-ish white. Along with the previous issue, it might be worth picking from a wider, and perhaps softer color pallete. A bit brighter and less saturated can help too, as can attempting shading.

The backgrounds are a little, strange and seem somewhat random. Not that they ALWAYS need context, but context and justification can separate what is 'just' a picture, to something that feels a lot more complete. It doesn't even need a lot of set up, just enough to frame what's going on.

I will say your poses are fair, and as far as framing the picture's topic ad what you want us, the viewer, to focus on, you do well enough. I will say though your female character's arms seem a tiny bit short. Hard to tell, but I felt it was worth bringing up. The perspective of her is a bit off here and there, too. In the third picture, her spine doesn't seem to line up or flow naturally from her bottom-half, like she's drifting too far to the left.

You have a fairly small sampling of what others can use to judge you by, and of course as you saw from me and MistressMorgan, not everyone is gonna be willing to look through a few certain pictures now. It's a bit tough for people to really critique your work because of that. Still, I tried my best, and I hope it's been helpful enough to you.

(Also glad to see you favorited that Samus picture a friend of mine made. Not the perfect end result but, hey atleast someone liked it)
Thank you so much, this gives me a ton to think about. You guys rock!

(and you more than deserve a pick of pred if you would like to, but there is no req, just me trying to say thank you for taking the time)

It was really nice pic of her :-D
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fimbulvinter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:38 am

Another new user here, with only a few posts to my own name, so take my advice for what it is. I'm not a big fan of scat disposal, but I won't turn away when someone is asking for help.

As was stated above, the saturated colours of your character's suit does tend of overwhelm the eyes. In the first picture for instance, it is hard to distinguish her right arm from her breasts. If it wasn't for the small band of purple, I wouldn't be able to see the distinction at all. The use of a bolder or thicker lineart would help to alleviate this type of problem, something you use in images two, three and four of the sequence quite well. In the other images, this lack of a definition on the edges means that it all bleeds into a single mass. Image five in particular suffers because I can't distinguish between her butt, her legs, and the parts of the back that would be further away from the camera. Image four, with the clearer and bolder lines, makes distinguishing the pose much easier, and as such, more pleasing to the eye.

Now the poses and expressions are not bad. Perspective on image two particularly seems good, with you conveying the sense of looking up at Narcia while she is looking down. Expressions through the domino mask are done quite well, with the use of the white's of her eyes to convey the emotion handling pretty well.

The gas and scat scenes seem drawn well enough. I'm not exactly an expert on those kinds of images, so aside from saying that they clearly convey what you were attempting to show, I can't really suggest anything in that respect.

In the end, I think that make your line art bolder so as to increase definition of her form, or choose a wider variety of colours for your character's palette. Don't be afraid to play with contrasting and complimentary colours.

Though I hardly feel this is enough advice to warrant filling one of your slots, pred Tali'Zorah would be my request.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:09 am

number12321 wrote:
hibbyjibby wrote:Well, I'm gonna butt in here and offer my own unwanted and uncalled for opinion. I'm a sucker for people wanting picture critiques, after all.

Thank you so much, this gives me a ton to think about. You guys rock!

(and you more than deserve a pick of pred if you would like to, but there is no req, just me trying to say thank you for taking the time)

It was really nice pic of her :-D

Well well, I'm glad to have seen, or rather heard, that my advice/opinion was valuable to yah. Considering it's really my only and best way of being useful to artists or content producers, I'd hope I gave good responces, eh?

As for a request picture, well it sort of depends on what you will and will not draw, right? Obviously your own tastes might go a bit farther than mine do, but it's the polite thing to do and ask first. Course when it comes to picking a character, and considering what some of your favorites are as well as what you've drawn, I'd wager the best options are Samus, D.Va, Mrs. Incredible, and I assume you mean Rogue from X-Men, not Rouge from Sonic, correct? Full body coverage abounds, hmm hmm.

Anyway, I also have to ask, what program do you use for your art? And, assuming you use a tablet, is it a good quality one or cheap-o-matic quality?
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Another new user here, with only a few posts to my own name, so take my advice for what it is. I'm not a big fan of scat disposal, but I won't turn away when someone is asking for help.

As was stated above, the saturated colours of your character's suit does tend of overwhelm the eyes. In the first picture for instance, it is hard to distinguish her right arm from her breasts. If it wasn't for the small band of purple, I wouldn't be able to see the distinction at all. The use of a bolder or thicker lineart would help to alleviate this type of problem, something you use in images two, three and four of the sequence quite well. In the other images, this lack of a definition on the edges means that it all bleeds into a single mass. Image five in particular suffers because I can't distinguish between her butt, her legs, and the parts of the back that would be further away from the camera. Image four, with the clearer and bolder lines, makes distinguishing the pose much easier, and as such, more pleasing to the eye.

Now the poses and expressions are not bad. Perspective on image two particularly seems good, with you conveying the sense of looking up at Narcia while she is looking down. Expressions through the domino mask are done quite well, with the use of the white's of her eyes to convey the emotion handling pretty well.

The gas and scat scenes seem drawn well enough. I'm not exactly an expert on those kinds of images, so aside from saying that they clearly convey what you were attempting to show, I can't really suggest anything in that respect.

In the end, I think that make your line art bolder so as to increase definition of her form, or choose a wider variety of colours for your character's palette. Don't be afraid to play with contrasting and complimentary colours.

Though I hardly feel this is enough advice to warrant filling one of your slots, pred Tali'Zorah would be my request.

Oh my god of course that is more than enough :) Thank you so much for taking the time!

Well well, I'm glad to have seen, or rather heard, that my advice/opinion was valuable to yah. Considering it's really my only and best way of being useful to artists or content producers, I'd hope I gave good responces, eh?

As for a request picture, well it sort of depends on what you will and will not draw, right? Obviously your own tastes might go a bit farther than mine do, but it's the polite thing to do and ask first. Course when it comes to picking a character, and considering what some of your favorites are as well as what you've drawn, I'd wager the best options are Samus, D.Va, Mrs. Incredible, and I assume you mean Rogue from X-Men, not Rouge from Sonic, correct? Full body coverage abounds, hmm hmm.

Anyway, I also have to ask, what program do you use for your art? And, assuming you use a tablet, is it a good quality one or cheap-o-matic quality?

Actually it was either one, both are pretty great. To be honest I wrote that up on very little sleep and thought saving space was really important for some reason :silly: . I am willing to try new things, so I only really won't draw male preds, gore, or underage, anything else I am willing to try, be it tame or weird. I should tell you someone has requested samus all ready, so it's still great if you want to see her, but she is already on my to do list.

Honestly I started on Firealpaca then switched to Krita. I don't have a tablet or anything. I basically stated this after my fiance got me a really nice mouse.
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:07 pm

New things, huh? Well, I'll PM you a few ideas, since I'd rather not take up more and more space here. Plus it'll allow me to ask more technical questions about your art and what you have available.

I will say, I think FireAlpaca is better for, what is it, animations? Krita is the superior option between the two though, generally speaking. And, you draw with a mouse? Dang, that's definitely 'hard mode' all things considered.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby razorbacknod » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Out of curiosity would you prefer ideas to be put on here or sent to you via PM? Because I can certainly think of something with Tali however I don't know how you would like me to post them~

Also great first comic. ^^
razorbacknod
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:53 pm

It looks like 4 respondents. May I be the 5th? I'd like an OC. I can post ideas here or PM you. Now that I've posted to hold a place, I'll add detail.
1st picture "Narcia the Brown" (unnumbered intro); Not bad, I like the rouge on the cheeks. The head looks a bit ...off. Maybe a foreshortening effect, but I have trouble seeing that. Her face is the only thing that stands out clearly. The black background and the dark hair and clothing blend into each other. It looks like she has huge tits, but I can't tell.

2nd Picture "Narcia the Brown part 1" Much better. The background is lighter so she stands out, and she's exposing her ass to smell. I'm not into scat, but I'm definitely into anal, including analingus. This is an invitation to "become intimate", without going into detail. No problems stand out. The pose and proportions are believable.

3rd Picture "Narcia the Brown part 2" Detail is still good, she stands out from the background, proportions are as realistic as you can expect from shoving a guys head up your ass, it's also the first of the drawings where I'm starting not to imagine myself in the scene, and I don't mean totally because of the pun. I could easily imagine shoving my head up a woman's ass to get her off, shoving my head in and out as she moans in pleasure. But she's not moaning in pleasure or passion. She's cold, in control, joking about the guy's fate. So it indirectly tells more about the character than that she like bad puns.

And I just noticed you have a story too. Sorry. And so far the story matches the illustration. No serious "Grammar Nazi" triggering errors, like confusing There, They're and Their, but a few text slangs (idk) mixed into the prose. And it confirms, she's not the kind of girl who's ass I'd like to stuff with my head.

4th Picture "Narcia the Brown part 3" The girl stays separated from the background, but her ass is a big globe of blue, blending in. And I must say, I VASTLY prefer the scenes where you can see her anus and vulva. Mmmm, anus and vulva, yum. And the text confirms, she's not the kind of girl you want to do anal with. But I'm back to imagining my character in the scene as "How can I Fu*k this woman until we're both exhausted, without being digested? Keep antacid or laxative in my pockets?"
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby number12321 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Out of curiosity would you prefer ideas to be put on here or sent to you via PM? Because I can certainly think of something with Tali however I don't know how you would like me to post them~

Also great first comic. ^^

Shoot me a PM, I can't wait to see what you have in mind, I've seen some of the stuff you have done with Dragga and its top tier, and thank you!

It looks like 4 respondents. May I be the 5th? I'd like an OC. I can post ideas here or PM you. Now that I've posted to hold a place, I'll add detail.
1st picture "Narcia the Brown" (unnumbered intro); Not bad, I like the rouge on the cheeks. The head looks a bit ...off. Maybe a foreshortening effect, but I have trouble seeing that. Her face is the only thing that stands out clearly. The black background and the dark hair and clothing blend into each other.

2nd Picture "Narcia the Brown part 1" Much better. The background is lighter so she stands out, and she's exposing her ass to smell. I'm not into scat, but I'm definitely into anal, including analingus. This is an invitation to "become intimate", without going into detail. No problems stand out. The pose and proportions are believable.

Shoot me a PM, and thank you very much!

I am honestly so tremendously thankful for all the responses! I am going to be working hard on improving and making some content for everyone! I apologize if I am slow for a bit, I am in my final year at university and pursuing two degrees and doing research (I hope to be much faster after since I am taking a year break to finish my papers and get my shit in order).
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley