COMMISSIONS ( C L O S E D )

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

COMMISSIONS ( C L O S E D )

Postby 3vyx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 am

hi! I'm 3vyx and I opened commissions NSFW!

20$ USD

ONLY PAYPAL

I do
-Girls
-yuri
-futa

I don't draw (for the moment)
-Furry.
-Mechas
-boys
-vore
Interested please send me a message or contact me for my email: [email protected]
Last edited by 3vyx on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
3vyx
New to the forum

Re: COMMISSIONS ( O P E N )

Postby QuinnCrystal » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:44 am

> I don't draw
> vore

Why are you on this website then?
"We Demacians are no easy prey"-Quinn, League of Legends
QuinnCrystal
New to the forum

Postby 3vyx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

yeah *FOR THE MOMENT*, because the slots for the vore are full.
3vyx
New to the forum

Postby QuinnCrystal » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 pm

> Commissions are open
> Slots are full

Pick one
"We Demacians are no easy prey"-Quinn, League of Legends
QuinnCrystal
New to the forum

Postby Draconatedz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Man, all the vore AND boy slots are filled up? Bummer.
Draconatedz
New to the forum

Postby AlluringPredation » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:31 am

This feels like a scam. No art anywhere on the internet, no art even on what should be their deviantart!

https://3vyx.deviantart.com/gallery/

Keep your money safe.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Return to Artists Valley