Seeking artists for many commissions and projects!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking artists for many commissions and projects!

Postby Aces » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Okay so here's the deal. I need like, a crapton of stuff drawn for various things relating to the stories I write. Instead of constantly trying to message every last one of you, most of whom are full on commissions, I'm going to put out this advert and see who wants to get money from me.

Little Lamia in the Big City character profiles
In my story series "Little Lamia in the Big City", I am currently searching for artists to help illustrate scenes or characters from the series. Here are some of the characters drawn so far. If you're interested, Sarethas and I have been pooling money toward this goal. Any images drawn must be colored, so I will pay accordingly.

Currently, we need art of the many different characters who are closely involved with the main character Kira. In future I may commission vore scenes from the story to be illustrated.

E.A.T.U. Interactive characters and scenes
I have recently started work on an interactive series based on my EATU vore college story. However, I have added a fun feature to the story, wherein if a predator kills you, the story continues as that predator!

However, I also want one little bit of extra fluff added in. Whenever possible, I want to include images of the characters who can potentially eat you. For example, when we are introduced to Doki in the story, she has a picture plainly visible on the story page. I am also trying to commission scenes from the story, such as a post-digestion Doki flaunting her weight gain. Dokudoku is currently handling this, as Doki is his character, but there's plenty of others I would like to have done.

Either giving me permission to use existing art, or me commissioning new art, both would be deeply appreciated in making this story more visually interesting.

RPG Maker XP art assets
I need a crapton of sprite art done for a game that has been in perpetual limbo specifically because I have no art assets.

Art-for-Story trades
So, BigBig and I have already been doing this thing where he'll sometimes draw something and I'll write a story for it, or occasionally vise-versa. The Golden Goddess story is an example of this. If you want me to try writing a backstory for something, give me a heads up, and I'll be happy to provide if I like the art. Likewise, if you want to draw a scene from one of my stories, or collaborate to write something we both like, please do not hesitate to ask me. BigBig and I discussed the art and the story prior to its completion so that we had a product we both enjoyed.

If you want specific characters or scenarios played out in any of my existing in-progress stories listed above, draw whatever the hell you damn well please, and if I like it, I'll see if I can find a way to include it. The interactive I mentioned would benefit especially from this.
Last edited by Aces on Tue May 01, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Seeking artists for many commissions and projects!

Postby Kiki » Tue May 01, 2018 5:01 am

I am taking commissions as we speak and I would be very interested in doing various characters and scenes. I like a lot of themes and type of characters and draw a large variety of stuff. Feel free to pm me if you like my work :)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Re: Seeking artists for many commissions and projects!

Postby Bright » Thu May 10, 2018 5:45 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Bright
Feel free to use anything here.

If something needs an edit, I can edit it.

Last bumped by Aces on Thu May 10, 2018 5:45 pm.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Artists Valley