Writing Request/Commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Request/Commissions

Postby number12321 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:17 am

This week I will be going to visit family, which should be great!

Sadly I will be sharing a small hotel room with people who may not be thrilled to see me drawing my smut. I figure this would be a great time to get some extra practice at writing some vore stories. So I figure I will have my writing commissions at $5 during the next week. The length of each story will be determined by the content asked for, but 1-2k words seems to be my average story length.

I will definitely be open to request as well. I basically plan to write 3-4 stories while I am gone. I might write any request given, or kinda take inspiration from any ideas given. A commission will certainly be done and any details will be included.
I am comfortable with AV, UB, OV, BV, Scat and anything in that vein. I am used to female preds, but am willing to try futa preds for now. I won't do underage or incest, there are some characters that are "underage" who I will write, just with it being understood that they are older in my piece, I am similar with incest, if the incest isn't like the focus of the work I might be able to work with it. Please ask if you are curious if I will do a character or scene. I regard all request as a wonderful source for input and even when I cannot do a work, I still appreciate people asking. I know it can be intimidating to message some random person and ask for something, esp of a smutty nature.

I have been writing stories for a decent bit of time, but have only started to put my writing out there.

Here is my first story submission to eka's:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/452721

Obviously any of my OCs are more than willing to be in the story, though I am sure there are many other gals that want some action :)

I truly apologize to everyone who has given me a drawing request. I will be working on them as soon as I get home.

Please PM me if you are interested.
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley