Looking for someone who can add bellies to monster girl pics

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for someone who can add bellies to monster girl pics

Postby J3DGTS » Mon May 28, 2018 5:09 pm

As the name says, I'm looking for someone who can add bellies to some monster girl pics. I'm currently developing a game, and I'm lacking some pictures. Your name will be added to credits ofc.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for someone who can add bellies to monster girl

Postby WobblyWolfess » Mon May 28, 2018 6:46 pm

I mean, I understand you need pictures for your game but that's art theft so I refuse to support this.
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby J3DGTS » Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:As the name says, I'm looking for someone who can add bellies to some monster girl pics. I'm currently developing a game, and I'm lacking some pictures. Your name will be added to credits ofc.

In what way is this "theft"?
I'm not even making profit off of this. And if you check out the vore game section, everyone does this.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlluringPredation » Mon May 28, 2018 8:28 pm

mfw this thread
Attachments
AngryWolfNoises.jpg
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby WobblyWolfess » Mon May 28, 2018 9:29 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:As the name says, I'm looking for someone who can add bellies to some monster girl pics. I'm currently developing a game, and I'm lacking some pictures. Your name will be added to credits ofc.

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:In what way is this "theft"?
I'm not even making profit off of this. And if you check out the vore game section, everyone does this.

But it is theft, you are asking for people to edit art that does not belong to you or them, and using it for a game. Just because other people have done it doesn't mean it's right. No matter the circumstance, you would be using artwork that does not belong to you.

AlluringPredation wrote:mfw this thread

I know, right?
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm

Like the wolves have already said, this is art theft, taking work that doesn't belong to you without permission given and editing it is theft
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby J3DGTS » Mon May 28, 2018 11:51 pm

CyFiWolf wrote:

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:In what way is this "theft"?

But it is theft, you are asking for people to edit art that does not belong to you or them, and using it for a game. Just because other people have done it doesn't mean it's right. No matter the circumstance, you would be using artwork that does not belong to you.

AlluringPredation wrote:mfw this thread

I know, right?

coop500 wrote:Like the wolves have already said, this is art theft, taking work that doesn't belong to you without permission given and editing it is theft

If thats all true, then why does everyone over in the vore game forums do it? Also if I'm not making profit on it, and I'm giving credits to the original creator, whats the issue? No one loses. Also I don't see how this is theft if I'm not really even claiming it as my own.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Tue May 29, 2018 12:07 am

if you have confermation from the artist themselves that you have permission to edit there art and use it in your game then you have an open shut case but till then its kinda thefty
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby J3DGTS » Tue May 29, 2018 12:15 am

bloodwolfvamp wrote:if you have confermation from the artist themselves that you have permission to edit there art and use it in your game then you have an open shut case but till then its kinda thefty

Not to be rude, but I'm still waiting for an explanation of the harm caused by using images in a non-profit game. Also how is it theft? I'm giving credit, so it's not like I'm claiming I made it or anything.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue May 29, 2018 12:48 am

Artists typically want permission to use their works for anything, not just credit after the fact—and that's just for using it. To modify someone else's work without permission is a whole other can of worms...
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 am

Cuddlekins wrote:Artists typically want permission to use their works for anything, not just credit after the fact—and that's just for using it. To modify someone else's work without permission is a whole other can of worms...

So why does the majority of the vore game forums use them and no one says anything?
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 am

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:
Cuddlekins wrote:Artists typically want permission to use their works for anything, not just credit after the fact—and that's just for using it. To modify someone else's work without permission is a whole other can of worms...

So why does the majority of the vore game forums use them and no one says anything?

Well, maybe this is a good time for someone to say something, then.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue May 29, 2018 1:42 am

My guess would be that either the majority of the forums here don't pay much attention to the vore games forum, that you're mistaken and that more of the game makers actually pick from declared-open-use or permission-given works, or some mix of both.

As a general rule of thumb, my suggestion would be to contact artists who's pictures you'd like to use in a game, or make a thread asking for artists willing to let their art be used with credit. There's some grey area for imaginative interpretation in spirit of original, but... it's a grey area you might want to be pretty careful with. Permission or freedom to use is always best.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby J3DGTS » Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:My guess would be that either the majority of the forums here don't pay much attention to the vore games forum, that you're mistaken and that more of the game makers actually pick from declared-open-use or permission-given works, or some mix of both.

As a general rule of thumb, my suggestion would be to contact artists who's pictures you'd like to use in a game, or make a thread asking for artists willing to let their art be used with credit. There's some grey area for imaginative interpretation in spirit of original, but... it's a grey area you might want to be pretty careful with. Permission or freedom to use is always best.

The problem with that is contacting the original artist isn't the easiest task. I've checked multiple areas and can't find a way to contact him. Also I'd like to thank you for finally giving me an answer thats reasonable instead of straight up accusing me of art theft.

For those who still claim I'm an art thief, I'd like to kindly ask you to look up the definition of that term. An art thief is usually someone who would steal art, and try to resell it. This is not something I'm trying to do. I'm taking images from an already sexual game, and expanding on it without claiming it as my own, nor making profit off of it.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby pureawesome » Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 am

The intent to sell onwards for profit isn't included in the definition of theft. Theft is taking or appropriating something without the permission of the owner. And even if there's no harm, it's still disrespectful to the original artist to take, modify, and repost existing art without permission.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby J3DGTS » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 am

pureawesome wrote:The intent to sell onwards for profit isn't included in the definition of theft. Theft is taking or appropriating something without the permission of the owner. And even if there's no harm, it's still disrespectful to the original artist to take, modify, and repost existing art without permission.

I said the definition of "art theft", the term.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 pm

I think you would be better off trying to draw art yourself from the scratch so you can add it to the game instead of relying on others. You'd get more positive feedback.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue May 29, 2018 4:48 pm

I feel that a lot of people in the vore game section get away with it for the reason that most don't post screenshots, make it obviously known, and most people don't want to play halfhearted rpg's in the first place.. So they get a pass since no one even cares to notice. But calling out for help for editing art is going to drawing attention for copyright infringement (Not calling it art theft since that's getting people prickly)
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Tue May 29, 2018 5:02 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:I feel that a lot of people in the vore game section get away with it for the reason that most don't post screenshots, make it obviously known, and most people don't want to play halfhearted rpg's in the first place.. So they get a pass since no one even cares to notice. But calling out for help for editing art is going to drawing attention for copyright infringement (Not calling it art theft since that's getting people prickly)

Well after hours of searching, I found his email. Then I had to find someone who can translate for me, but now, I'm doing it in the way you guys would approve. I'll give an update on this later.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley