Tantric Vore pt 1+2

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Tantric Vore pt 1+2

Postby Zpothu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:22 am

I found a way to distill the sexual experience I desired from masturbation. I infused spiritual concepts to aid in this process.

One of the most useful analogies I found was to delineate the difference between a party drug and a psychedelic. A party drug may have you thinking you’re okay when you’re brushing up against death’s door, while a psychedelic may convince you that you’re dying on doses that could never kill you. So, the party drug we will call “candy” since it medicates you or doesn’t go for the deeper experience, while the psychedelics are more boundary dissolving.

For simplicities sake, it’s easiest to imagine plant vore. Tantric sex requires powerful focus, so making it easy on yourself is desirable. So I like to do a one-party system. The one girl is eaten by a plant; no one else is on the scene. She fell in by accident is also simplest because you don’t have to analyze her motivations which are highly difficult to imagine realistically.

The most delicate concept I have to impart is that most candy has a certain pattern. When the vore may be imminent, it is popular to imagine that they may think things like “I’m going to be pleasured.” or “I’m really turned on by death.” and this obscures something about reality that is already built in, immeasurable, and completely in alignment with your most true desires. So, the more psychedelic and boundary dissolving approach is to think more in terms of “I’m going to be in gasping awe of god, or reality.” That will quite literally allow more energy to pass through you during orgasm. You will get used to this level of energy in only a few iterations and it will not bother you at all.

I should mention that even though this is spiritual, you don’t have to see it as esoteric or non-sexual. Your most true sexual desires from your sacral chakra are what will enable this to be a sexually erotic experience. So do not use this to train or condition yourself away from what feels truly natural to you.

With us today is Kara to help us explain, she’s an alien and she’s a Twilight Sparkle type.

Vanilla sex is candy, that’s why they call it vanilla.

-Kara

Vulnerability
Have the body parts that represent vulnerability to you be naked. Leading up to orgasm, have the eaten one think this thought:

“I’m vulnerable to the universe.”

-Kara

Not-knowing
There’s naught to know about reality truly, except life itself, which is already built into the system. So much of the ego’s job of having to know things can be set aside. What’s going to happen? Who knows?

“There’s nothing to know about reality.”

-Kara

Angry Sex
For all of you who like it angry, we got you covered.

“I’m vulnerable to the universe and I’m angry about it.”

-Kara

Doubting Reality
For those of you who are fairly certain that what happens when you die is not going to be your cup of tea, don't worry we got you covered.

“Let the nightmare begin...” *dies melodramatically*

-Kara

Nonconsensual sex

“No..... NOOOOOO!!!!”

-Kara

Spiritual sex
The true nature of reality and who you are is not conditioned. It is very natural, very similar to the plant that we are imagining in this case. There is deep, natural oneness and harmony.

“It’s harmony…”

-Kara

“It’s unconditional…”

-Kara

Miscellaneous
In case they’re very spiritually aware, they may know that the physical form is an image, so they might say:

“I’m through with the image.”

-Kara

I thought of this one while ordering a meal at a fast food place.

“I’m going to die, no cheese.”

That's why Kara's in charge of the lines. Anyway, have fun.

I realized that this could bring up some fears, so to be safe, here is my two-step guide for dealing with fear in case you have any:

1. Turn your back on the feeling of fear and face your fear. The feeling of fear is evidence that you are in avoidance and not looking directly at the idea you fear. This could also involve admitting you were wong in assigning the idea the value of fear-worthy. This step is mostly to eliminate the possibility that you are chasing the feeling of fear in the misguided belief that you are being brave, when truly the only brave thing you will eventually do is give up and turn away from the pursuance of fear.

2. If step one doesn’t work, throw it out and try this instead. Do not be in a panic to get rid of your panic. Instead, allow your panic to bring in as much panic as it wants to. If you take your hands off and give the fear permission to be, it will have nothing to threaten you with. It could take up to half an hour for panic to go away, but once you feel acceptance correctly the relief settles in quickly. I recommend lying on a bed for this exercise, while thinking that it’s not pulling you away from anything important you would have been doing during this time if you had instead chosen to feed the panic. During this time, the panic may wish to share something timeless with you, and you will have to accept it as though it really is timeless in order to move through it. For example, you may fear that you will never be happy ever again, and you will have to accept this for a little while, because true acceptance takes the suffering out of this truth and ultimately leaves you feeling much better. There is no point in trying to escape this, because the ultimate destination to escape to is acceptance anyway.

I should mention that you do not have to “deal” with your fear at all, but most of what these two steps are aiming for is not dealing with it. You don’t have to accept any truth that you think is scary, thus we come full circle.

Part 2

This one is meant to be more comedic. Take it with a grain of salt.

Source Energy

I’m going to use a specific scenario to illustrate this involving Pinkie Pie and Aria Blaze. Aria Blaze is in a plant, her back down, and it somehow has a kind of open topside for her to attempt to put her arms on the sides and try to pull herself out. Pinkie however, uses an arm to push her back in every time that she does.

To make sure Aria doesn’t try anything, Maud is somewhere on the sidelines watching protectively. Just pretend she’s part of the scenery, or better yet forget she’s there.

So, Aria goes through the motions of trying to get out and getting pushed in, until she notices a relationship with the force that’s willing her to be pushed back in. Do you know the excited feeling you get when you touch your cock/clit in just the right way? Well, that’s how source would feel all of the time. (grain of salt) It’s motivations come from that level of well-being.

So, Aria realizes her problem. Although she is willing herself to get out, she is also willing herself to be pushed back in from a different place of motivation. Both forces are her own will, and Pinkie Pie would be channeling source energy.

Stillness

As is well known, after a person expires their body goes into erotic bliss overdrive, which I like to call a corpse-gasm. Anyway, from the time they expire to the time they are digested, they would be in pure dumb cock-melting orgasmic ecstacy, as they feel the stillness of their body in the state of digestion.

(If I told these ideas to a real spiritualist, after a lot of mutual laughter they might eventually facepalm and say “stop… just stop.” or opt with the more polite, “don’t worry, we’ll meet up again in the end.” I thought this would be fun to share, anyway.)
Last edited by Zpothu on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”
Zpothu
New to the forum

Re: Tantric Vore pt 1+2

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Zpothu wrote:I found a way to distill the sexual experience I desired from masturbation. I infused spiritual concepts to aid in this process.

I'm not quite sure what I expected when I clicked on this thread. I must give you credit, you do have some Tantric concepts going on here! Far more than you will find in most "Tantric Sex" guides and such on the internet.

That said, you are still only barely dealing with the concept of Tantra as understood in the traditional, Indian sense of the word. Tantra is so much more than just "spiritual sex" which is what most westerners seem to think it's all about. Since, by mixing in Vore, you mixed in the concept of death, existence, fear, and other deeper concepts than just sexual arousal, this is actually reasonably Tantric.

However, you don't really deal with the masculine-feminine dynamic, which is a large part of Tantra, nor do you deal with the oneness of everything or with morality, which also factor quite heavily into Tantric practices. To me this seems more like a "western" version of Tantra, which is more flexible and which can be incorporated into a wider range of activities by people with a wider range of belief systems and world views. It's something that any Vorearephile with spiritual leanings might be able to incorporate into their activities, not just those with specifically Dharmic spiritual leanings.

My reason for clicking this thread was not because I integrate Tantra into my Vore fantasies. That's not something I actually do. Rather, I clicked on this thread because I followed a Tantric religious tradition for several years. I'm not currently doing Tantric rituals, but I'm theologically a Hindu and Tantra is a large part of how I understand the world and interact with it. It does influence how I look at Vore, since it influences how I look at sexuality in general.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkArtist » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:27 pm

This is very interesting and lovely. ^^ I consider myself a tantric and one may note my work these days tend to have something spiritual to them or something of the nature.

While it is true the female/male dynamic is apart of tantra, this does not necessarily mean it has to be strictly as such. Tantra, after all, is a means to make what would normally be base delights and desires into a act of worship of the Divine.

It is a pleasure to know there is someone else who has seen it as something like that. ^^
I now offer commissions!
Check out Prices for Details!
http://aryion.com/g4/view/342623
DarkArtist
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnalagousSam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm

AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 am

what is a tantric?

after one google--

alright then
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Tantric Vore pt 3

Postby Zpothu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Okay guys, I know many of you may be feeling a little battle weary, and as such I am going to be as brief as possible and go ahead and present the last installment of my vore-related disclosure series. If you haven’t read vore as a bondage fetish, read that first.

Remember that the purpose behind vore stories and vore fantasies is to get as close to your excitement as possible without having to be in any danger.

Potentials

I’ll need to give you a crash course on free will in just three sentences. Infinite intelligence does not have a choice, it is Choice itself. Everything you experience is wanted, chosen, and held in unconditional love by your whole being. Because right now you are in the psychological position of having a choice, you have potentials before you.

Let’s look at an example fantasy I presented earlier, the one with Fluttershy eaten at the beach by a snake. Let’s say that a game of beach volleyball was what determined the outcome. If the two teams are evenly matched, then Fluttershy has the potential to either be eaten by the snake or not, depending on how things played out.

However, what would happen if the opposing team was too skilled, and Fluttershy didn’t possible stand a chance? Then the moment that she agrees to play the game, then being eaten by the snake would be chosen, and she would have let go of having a choice.

Now, let’s look at a new fantasy. Rainbow Dash wants to see her girlfriend Twilight eaten by a snake. As she debates whether to feed her to it or not, there is still a potential either way. However, as soon as Rainbow Dash makes up her mind that she wants to do it, then it is chosen, and that potential of Twilight has let go of having a choice, in the same way as Fluttershy.

Post Digestion

All orgasms involve some degree of surrender and allowing energy to pass through you. By now, you’re probably good at imagining the stillness. The corpsegasm could be called a stillnessgasm. When the personal will is switched off, there is an orgasmic inner peace in just being.

So, if you want to imagine what erotic thing happens next, then I’ve come up with a template that may work. There is a little dot in your reality that is a projector from which your reality comes forth. It is so infinitesimally small that you cannot see it. It is here that will be the focus of erotic tightness.

We need to hold three things in our minds at once. One, the human-sized mound of snake scat. This represents a kind of releasing resistance.

Second, we need to hold the erotic essence of the still body exactly as it was before it turned into scat. When I talk about tightness, I mean a feeling in the genitals and the circuit of energy that is created when a body is in a sexual position.

Third, we need to imagine the point of light, which we may imagine as a white dot with a temporal distortion around it, to be hovering somewhere over the scat. You’ll have to use your intuition to determine where this point is, but don’t worry about getting it right. Imagine that the erotic tightness that the body was is condensed into this point tightly.

Instead of imagining a gradual tightening, just time-skip ahead until you can say it’s been this way for a while. You may imagine getting as close to this dot as you want, but never in all my years have I gone through it or experienced anything other than a tight five-second orgasm.

So, hopefully this is a lot of erotic fun for you guys. This series is basically a guide to having the best sex. I would not recommend putting this material, especially part 3, in front of people who are not interested.
If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”
Zpothu
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley