Looking for an artist to commission

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for an artist to commission

Postby Tempest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Hey all, I'm honestly a bit shy into doing this, but I would like to commission an artist for a short little comic I had in mind.

What I'd like to have in the comic:
- M/F
- Anime style preferred (like Dragonball for example)
- Same size vore
- Willing pred/prey
- Cell vore-type
- Absorption
- 3 endings

The synopsis:
- The comic centers about a young man named Leo, an average young man who looks quite decent (for reference, he's like Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina, except not as clumsy/accident-prone) who has a stunningly beautiful girlfriend named Sumi, who likes to dress in a French Maid's outfit and has quite the magic power by herself. (Reference can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/467112). The two are head over heels in love with each other, and after making love, Leo gets a tail similar to Semi-Perfect Cell. Seeing this, Sumi gets excited and allows her beloved Leo to open his tail and swallow her whole with it, with Leo smiling as he absorbs his girlfriend like this. After feeling her slide all the way down into his body, he feels a rush going through his body, resulting in either of the following endings:

- Ending 1: Leo fully integrates Sumi into his being, and his frame goes from average to quite buff and also growing a bit taller to proper support the changes. Leo then happily moves on with his life, his girlfriend forever a part of him.
- Ending 2: Similar to ending 1, but instead of becoming buff, Leo's clothes become a mixture of his own and Sumi's outfit and Leo becomes a herm. Here, Leo too moves on with their life, ready to enjoy their new 'assets'.
- Ending 3: It goes like Ending 1, but instead of moving on, Leo actually begins to miss his girlfriend as time passes, so after a couple of weeks or months, he regurgitates her, leading to a happy reunion.

As the transformation happens, the tail should vanish completely on that note. ;)

That's basically it. Please PM or comment below here if you're interested and let me know how much it would cost. I'll be also informing you of specific details for the comic. :)
Tempest
Heavy user

Re: Looking for an artist to commission

Postby hauntz » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 pm

What is the range of what you're willing to pay? I could possibly do this, but it'd be pricy as hell, somewhere around $150-$200 USD
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tempest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:12 pm

That exact range would be the maximum if you would like to give it a shot. :)

PM me if you would like to know the finer details. :)
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Decepi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

If you are still looking for an artist, I have modest rates. Send me a PM and we can chat <3
Decepi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley