V. Engineer Writings & Editing!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site
Forum rules
1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

V. Engineer Writings & Editing!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:34 am

Hello there, and thank you for checking out my forum thread regarding commissioning my writing or editing services! While I may not always have traditional commission slots available, I do have other services I provide that are available around the clock! I'm an Australian 23 year old currently going through University education. I have been writing here on Eka's portal for a couple of years now, with a large variety of different vore types and scenarios written out for your reading pleasure. However, of course, with this thread here, I also do commissions, to write out your deepest fantasies for you to your specifications as best as possible, to make the best piece of vore literature for you!

Check out my commission status here!
(Slots will usually become available around the end/start of the month, so make sure to check around then!)

So, why choose V. Engineer to do your commissions? Well...

High Variety!
Fandom, OC, AV, CV, Fatal, Transformation, Scat, Endo, Micro Pred, Farting, Consensual Hand Holding!? You name it, and I'll be able to write it for you. Always looking for a new challenge or happy to sharpen my skills on one done before, with some very minor exceptions (literally), I am more than happy to write whatever you want! While I am the most well versed in Female pred oral vore, I am capable of transitioning my skills to a wide variety of content types, so make sure to ask!

Getting into the mind of your dream story!
Sometimes creating a story can be difficult, multiple details that need to be considered, and worked around to make a fully fleshed out enjoyable piece! How the situation arises, how the characters interact with each other, what parts of the story have more focus. Should post vore struggles take priority, or should that sweet, sweet build up? Part of the creative process is to work out a fully fleshed-out plan before any payment to make sure you're 100% happy with the product you receive!

Feedback
Getting the absolute perfect story is going to be impossible, but I will put down the work to make sure you get the story you want as best I can, making sure I get the best in I can. But not every attempt is going to be a success, which is why throughout the writing process, after significant milestones, which will be outlined in the planning phase, I'll send drafts to make sure the story is going in the direction you want! Of course, if you want the final product to be a surprise, this is possible too.

Additional resources
Getting a V. Engineer commission doesn't mean you just get the words, but everything that comes along with. Formating and stylization to make your story pop for all your readers to make the experience all that more engaging, in any format you desire. Alongside this, traditional icons come with an icon overlay you can put on top of any image you like to make your story stand out in the newest section of any website. An overall package that'll make you enjoy your gains, and make sure everyone else can enjoy them with you!

Of course, while I do provide full traditional commissions, I also provide other services, both companion commissions, short 750 word stories, cheaper than normal stories designed to add a bit of extra texture and flavor to an image, alongside editing services, where you will get everything that you would get in a traditional commission, minus the actual writing of the story. Icon, formatting, editing, spelling and grammar checks, all done to make sure your story can stand out amongst the crowd!

Prices for Traditional Commissions are as follows...
20 USD per every 1,000 words
10 USD for Major Commission Deviation
20% surcharge incured if a Private Unpublished Commission
---
Full Companion Commissions cost 10 USD each
---
Editing Services cost 5 USD per story
Discounts provided for repeat customers/multiple stories at the same time

If any of these services have piqued your interest, make sure to check out my commission's page for full details!
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, I should have a comic by now...
Vore Interactive | Writer's Discord
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [One Slot Available]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Well, my first commissioned story is now available to the public, meaning that one slot has now opened!

If you'd like to read the story, you can do so at the link below, a story of Belle from Beauty and the Beast eating Ariel from The Little Mermaid!
Warning, the story contains graphic digestion and scat, so be careful, not for everyone.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/468280

Make sure to get in quick before the slot gets snatched up ;)
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [3 Slots]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Commissions are open!
Come and get them while they're hot!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: V. Engineer Writings & Editing!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:33 am

Gonna bump this thread for once since I've started actually taking commissions again, as well as providing additional services, so hey, give me money and I'll do words things for you!
Please note at the time of this thread being bumped, traditional commission slots aren't available, sorry!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Return to Artists Valley