Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [CLOSED]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [CLOSED]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:34 am

Hello there, my name is The Vore Engineer, and I write vore fiction! I can also write other things, but here I'm best known for writing vore fiction, of course, if you wish to commission me for non-vore writing, that's fine too!
But that begs the question why should you commission me? Well, let's go over the list!

Variety
I'm up to write pretty much anything that you want, the only exception being writing underaged characters in sexual situations or described with sexual undertones, otherwise, if you can imagine it, I can get it written for you! Be it the most vanilla of human F/M same size oral vore, to the furthest extent of H/? feral micro/macro mass breast vore, it doesn't matter as long as you tell me! You want a story that slowly builds up to a big vore scene, or do you want to get right into the action? Just tell me which, and I'll accommodate it.

Your perfect story
Before writing begins, we'll discuss exactly what you want and how you want it before any exchange of money occurs, going through exactly what you want to be included, then laying out how the story will progress, finally making sure that we've got the right story by getting a small synopsis to make sure you get the most from your commission!

Constant updates and Drafts
To make sure that the story is what you want in every way, as long as you've paid the full fee, you'll get constant updates on progress and drafts to check that it's what you want from the story. Of course, if you want the story to be a surprise, you can request not to get these updates

Updates from feedback
If there are parts in the final product you're not happy with, they can be changed! As long as your requests don't go against what you provided as we set up the commission, you can have as many changes as you want free. Major changes do incite a small fee, and any large addition of words may incur additional costs, but we'll work together to keep those to a minimum

Accuracy
I pride myself in researching characters and settings prior to make sure that when I write them, they feel like the characters and worlds you've come to love, not a cheap knockoff! If you're getting a story with already made characters, I'll work my hardest to make sure they're the characters that you know!

If you're interested in what I've already written, you can check out my gallery here to see if my style is the style of story you want.
My prices currently are 15 AUD per 1000 Words.
Commissions will at most take about 2 weeks to write, however times may be longer depening on place within the queue. However, you will be alerted when you are at the front of the queue.

If you want to commission me, you can contact me through the following avenues
EMAIL - voreengineer@hotmail.com
EKA'S - https://aryion.com/g4/user/TheVoreEngineer
DISCORD - V. Engineer Commissions#6891
DISCORD SERVER - https://discord.gg/M4zVkH7

Hopefully, we can work together to create what you want!
~ V Engineer!

**CURRENTLY CLOSED, SORRY**
COMMISSIONS SHOULD BE COMING BACK AROUND EARLY NOVEMBER
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
TheVoreEngineer
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [One Slot Available]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Well, my first commissioned story is now available to the public, meaning that one slot has now opened!

If you'd like to read the story, you can do so at the link below, a story of Belle from Beauty and the Beast eating Ariel from The Little Mermaid!
Warning, the story contains graphic digestion and scat, so be careful, not for everyone.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/468280

Make sure to get in quick before the slot gets snatched up ;)
ImageImage
TheVoreEngineer
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Engineer Writing Commissions - [Four Slots Availabl

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 am

Commissions are open!
Come and get them while they're hot!
ImageImage
TheVoreEngineer
Somewhat familiar