TheVoreEngineer Written Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

TheVoreEngineer Written Commissions!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:34 am

Hello there, and thank you for checking out my commission's forum page! This thread will show off the different services I have on offer and the benefits of coming to me for commissions!

A little about me! I'm an Australian young adult who's currently going through a university degree. I've been writing here on Eka's for a few years now, having explored many different avenues of vore! Both as part of my self-discovery into the fetish and more literally through creating commissions and personal pieces. Now, I once again offer my services to help those who want to enjoy their own version of the fetish the way they'd like!

Here are a few reasons why I believe if you need a story written, then I'm the guy for the job!

• (Near) Limitless Kinks!
    Many creators are quite specific in the content they'd prefer to make. Some like to only work on Female predators orally consuming prey, others prefer only Male predators, others might only be writing navel vore. Finding the right person for the job can be challenging, but with me, outside of Underage characters and Real life people, if you can imagine the concepts, I'm more than happy to bring it to life for you! Even if you have ideas not related to vore, or even kink and sexual themes, I'd be more than happy to create your perfect narrative!

• In depth brainstorming and focus discussions
    It can be hard to express precisely what you want on the page. You might want a story featuring themes of domination, self-indulgence, or regret. You might wish to feature specific kinks such as gas, cruel predators, or sentient fat. Yet, you don't know how to describe exactly what you want, or even know you want to focus on that. Well, with a thorough brainstorming session with myself, we'll be able to work out every little niggle and idea you want featured to create the story that you most desire! I won't settle for anything less!

• Constant updates and Feedback!
    While getting an Ace in the Hole every time would be a miracle, not every story will be perfect every first time round. When you get a commission with me, however, I'll make sure you're kept up to date on the progress of your commission whenever it suits, as well as continually applying any feedback you provide over the production of your story! Of course, if you'd prefer to get things in one go once completed, that too can be arranged!
Piqued your interest? Well, if you want to learn more...
Make sure to check out my commission's page!
Or, read on and get the TL;DR of each type of commission I offer!
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Traditional Commissions!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Traditional Commissions are what you generally think of when you think commissions! You provide an idea, characters, kinks, and a story length or budget, and I'll get to work creating your story to be the best it can be! Fanon or Canon, and a combination of kinks and concepts, whatever you desire can be done! Every one of these will come with a text raw copy of the story, alongside a version formatted for Eka's uploads, and a format of your choice if you'd prefer it in a PDF or such! Of course, there is a cost associated with such, and the costs are as follows.

Traditional Commissions cost 20$ per 1,000 words
Major Commission Deviation cost 10$*
Private Commissions incur 20% surcharge**
* Major Commission Deviations constitute a change that causes a large part of the story to be rewritten that was not outlined in the planning phase, such as switching vore type or changing major characters.
** Private Commissions are stories that will not be shared on the Eka's Gallery or to Patrons. Please note you will need to indicate this prior to the starting of the commission, as otherwise WIP's will be provided to Patrons during the creation of the story.
Note that Patron's get discounts!
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Companion Commissions!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Companion Commissions are a little more tricky to explain concisely. Think of it as something you attach to something you already own, like a companion! These are short thousand-word maximum stories, with the main benefit being that the words are half the price! The main restriction however is that you'll need to provide a picture or other media you already own for the piece to be a companion to, as well as your story will need to have some sort of connection to the piece. It'd be an odd companion if they had nothing alike!

Companion Commissions cost 10$ each
Note that Patron's get discounts! Higher tiered supporters get these for free!
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Reference Commissions!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:33 am

Reference Commissions are more akin to a hobby than anything, and I doubt there'll be any takes since they're beyond my usual offerings, but what the heck, why not. Reference commissions are basically taking character information and art and condensing it into my reference sheet style! (You can see an example of such here!) Of course, if there's any loose ends, I'm more than happy to additionally help with some character building if time permits!

Character Sheets cost 5$ per sheet
Note that Patron's get discounts!
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

[1 SLOT OPEN // WRITING] TheVoreEngineer Commissions!

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:50 am

Current commission Status!
Slot amount for...

FEB 2021 - 4 SLOTS

Current Slot Status
1 - Leshana
2 - Flame14
3 - Rinnicans
4 - OPEN

New slots open on the 3rd of every month!
Patron's get a 48 hour first dib period on any slots!
Slots not claimed by the 20th of each month will be closed without a commissioner.

Hopefully we can work together to get you your perfect story!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Return to Artists Valley