Looking for authors for story commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for authors for story commissions

Postby Slimshod » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello everyone, first time posting here in the forms but I've been around for a bit.

I'm looking to expand the number of authors I can commission because my numerous ideas are starting to pile up and I can't write them as frequently as I would like. Some topics include:

- Underage (human/furry, shota/loli/cub)
- Cooking vore
- Unwilling/willing
- Incest
- Bestiality
- Clean anal vore (no scat)
- Fatal/digestion (not graphic)

All of this would be soft vore, I'm not into hard vore all too much. Also all of these topics are often mixed together so it's not just one topic being covered in the story.

Right now I would like to get a few underage stories written than include incest and cooking vore elements. What I'm looking to do is match an author's writing style with the idea the same way I would match a picture commission with an artist's style. Some are best suited to others.

I'm open to discussing prices and such after looking over your work to see if your writing style fits the idea. Communication is extremely important while working a project and would much rather be inundated with questions/concerns than to have things go dark and end up with a final product that's far from the intended idea. That said, I think I'm a fairly patient commissioner, I understand life happens and things get in the way that slow down progress. I have no problems with that kind of thing, I just ask that you would be transparent and shoot me a status update on things and when you expect to get back at it.

Typically with written comms the author and I go back and forth with making suggested edits, explaining any questions one might have, and making sure the overall tone/direction is what was intended. If you work a different way please let me know, I'm more than willing to adapt to reasonable working methods.

For examples of what I'm looking for I'll point you to some commissions I've had done and some I've written myself. I am by no means a seasoned writer and can't stand editing my own work without someone proof-reading it so please excuse the quality.

Commissioned examples:
1. Brenna's Hard Night
2. Mother's Cream Dream

My work:
1. The Creamers
2. Not a Morning Person
3. Delivery

If you're interested/available please leave a message with a suggested example you think would best fit some of the topics I posted above. Looking forward to working with some of you!

P.S. I have a TON of prompts ready to be written so if you'd like an example please PM me, I'd like to keep my ideas private until they're written.
Slimshod
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for authors for story commissions

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:08 pm

I'm not a writer, at least not yet. But out of curiosity, why would you wanna keep your ideas hidden? If somebody did take it and decided to write on it, wouldn't that be cool anyway?
Though I can totally understand not doing it just to cut down on space used in your post. I did the same for my Seeking RP thread.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Slimshod » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:07 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:I'm not a writer, at least not yet. But out of curiosity, why would you wanna keep your ideas hidden? If somebody did take it and decided to write on it, wouldn't that be cool anyway?
Though I can totally understand not doing it just to cut down on space used in your post. I did the same for my Seeking RP thread.

It's a bit like you said, save on space since I have so many. It's also to find the right idea for the author, or to present the right one to them. Another aspect is not psyching myself up. If I put an idea out there I mentally get my hopes up that it'll get done which I don't want to do until it's a done deal. Don't want to pull the trigger pre-maturely so to speak.

As for having it written by whomever, ya that would be cool but I'm super picky with what I'm looking for (since I can't seem to find the right mix anywhere) so I'd rather have it done right and the way I'd like.
Slimshod
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Hello, if you're looking for writers to get commissions from, may I offer my services. I am what I describe as a scenario writer, I take a situation and deliver it descriptively which allows you to know how the situation is playing out while leaving enough to the imagination that the reader can enjoy the elements that they imagine. With the types you requested above, I feel the following two stories would best show my suitedness to your preferences.

May's Malicious Spa - https://aryion.com/g4/view/464058 (Cooking, Unwilling, Fatal)
Sister Synchronity - https://aryion.com/g4/view/465299 (Incest, Willing)

I charge 10 USD per 1000 words.
If you're interested, please send me a PM, I'm sure we can discuss something :)
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Slimshod » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:09 am

TheVoreEngineer wrote:Hello, if you're looking for writers to get commissions from, may I offer my services. I am what I describe as a scenario writer, I take a situation and deliver it descriptively which allows you to know how the situation is playing out while leaving enough to the imagination that the reader can enjoy the elements that they imagine. With the types you requested above, I feel the following two stories would best show my suitedness to your preferences.

May's Malicious Spa - https://aryion.com/g4/view/464058 (Cooking, Unwilling, Fatal)
Sister Synchronity - https://aryion.com/g4/view/465299 (Incest, Willing)

I charge 10 USD per 1000 words.
If you're interested, please send me a PM, I'm sure we can discuss something :)

Thank you for posting and linking to those two examples. They really gave me a good idea of your writing style and I definitely think I have some ideas for you. I'll be in touch!
Slimshod
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley