$3+ Half-size and Macro/micro Commission Shop

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

$3+ Half-size and Macro/micro Commission Shop

Postby 2inchlich » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Edit: recently found out that there's folks out there that like prey that's half the size of the pred, and I think I could manage that. I just don't like drawing bellies that are the same size as the pred.
Edit 2: Payment plans are available for orders over $100. So $50 will be paid upfront and $50 upon completion of the piece.

Also, here's some more examples: https://sta.sh/21h5ou4kg1bd

I don't have many vore examples at the moment, but I draw a lot of macro. In fact, I'd love to get commissions that specifically involve vore so I can get more examples of that to show? And then after the examples I'll have a list of what I will and will not draw or write. Written works are $10.00 per 500 words.

Requests?: YES!!! But only if they involve my own characters or characters I enjoy. If you want to see my characters and suggest situations to put them in, here they are: https://toyhou.se/2inchlich/characters/folder:all
Trades?: YES!!! But only if our art styles are on a similar level. These take less precedence over commissions, and may take multiple months for me to finish depending on my situation.

What I will draw:
  • Macro Micro stuff
  • M/f
  • M/m
  • M/other
  • Footplay
  • Crush (butt crush has to be clothed, everything else is fine however)
  • Human(oid) pred
  • Anthro pred
  • Dragon/kaiju/monster pred
  • Human(oid) prey
  • Anthro prey
  • Hard vore
  • Soft vore
  • 18+/physically and mentally adult characters
  • Protective vore
  • Moderate human nudity/human genitalia
  • Endo

Ask:
  • Gore
  • Butt crush/non-foot crush
  • Unaware
  • Super huge macros or super tiny micros (unless it's endo, then the smaller the better)
  • Fan art
  • Disposal that doesn't involve scat
  • Anything not listed on any of these lists

Will not draw, please don't ask:
  • My characters in ooc situations (in regards to requests, I don't get many commissions for art of my own ocs)
  • Characters from several specific fandoms (ask)
  • Diapers
  • Underage/shota/loli
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Feral prey/some species of feral pred
  • Same-size
  • Ageplay/pedophilia
  • Female pred/giantess
  • Non-oral vore
  • Sex
  • Ahegao
  • Stuffing/inflation/sexualized obesity
  • Non-human genitalia
  • Anything political or anti-religion

If what you're wanting isn't listed, ask and I'll let you know if I'm comfortable with it. I'm pretty flexible with pricing, and if what you're wanting is fairly simple but in a higher tier by a technicality or something we can talk about a price. If you want a comic, talk to me and we can figure out how much that would cost. Depending on complexity, each panel will range from 50% to 100% the cost of a normal commission in whatever style you'd like. Turn-around is generally between 1 week and 2 months depending on the complexity of the commission and my current work-load, but if you need it by a certain date let me know and I'll try to accommodate you.
Last edited by 2inchlich on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Re: $3+ Half-size and Macro/micro Commission Shop

Postby 2inchlich » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Bump~
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley