New artist

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New artist

Postby pumpkinoverlord » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Hey! I'm Ren and I'm a newer artist on this site. I've had my account for a while but only just started posting. I draw oral, anal, nipple, cock, and vaginal vore. I like to draw characters of all genders and mostly draw monster people preds. I prefer half size and extreme size difference over same size vore.

I'm not used to navigating the community yet but so far I've enjoyed my time on the site a lot. I would love to socialize with more people whether or not they're also artists so please if you're interested in anything about me or my art don't hesitate to send me a message.

I would love to open up commissions in the future but I've never been very good at pricing my commissions or marketing myself so that will all have to come later.

I very much appreciate the warm welcome I have received on the site so far and look forward to getting to know some of you better.
pumpkinoverlord
New to the forum

Re: New artist

Postby Gabriel0813 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 pm

your stuff is really good look forward to seeing more
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:25 am

Your work is very good, I especially enjoy your BBW characters. I’m looking forward to seeing more ^_^
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Your art is good. You can count on me to watch your gallery!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley