Writing positions available

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing positions available

Postby jimfalcone » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi im looking for writers to write stories all info can be found here

https://www.deviantart.com/jjwsmith/art ... -327031715

Pm me if interested I pay very well
jimfalcone
Been posting for a bit

Re: Writing positions available

Postby CharlieC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:59 pm

A few thoughts.

"when writing the story these 2 rule must be followed every 3 setences

1. These three actions must always be done together in the same sentence

Stomach makes noise
Character rubs/pats stomach
Character complains of hunger

2. The word stomach tummy or belly must be in every hunger complaint "

Every three sentences? So basically, every three sentences you essentially just want the character to be doing exactly the same thing?

"The rules are non negotionable also the word count must be at least 8000"

Eight thousand words... that's quite a bit, especially with such a limiting first requirement.

"upon agreement you are expected to complete assign ment in a timely manner "

I'd like to know what you define as "a timely manner", especially given the word count requirement and the very strict requirement of the writer repeating the same action/phrase every three sentences over the course of the story.

"I pay very well"

It would be nice to know exactly how much money is considered to be "very well", and also if payment is given to the writer before the work begins. If you just promise a vague amount of money to be paid after delivery of the product, it sounds like what you're doing is fishing for people you can trick into writing for free.
CharlieC
???

Postby Tyslan03 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Out of curiosity, is this any different from your 5 other threads requesting authors?
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby jimfalcone » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 pm

lolno wrote:A few thoughts.

Stomach makes noise

Every three sentences? So basically, every three sentences you essentially just want the character to be doing exactly the same thing?

Eight thousand words... that's quite a bit, especially with such a limiting first requirement.

I'd like to know what you define as "a timely manner", especially given the word count requirement and the very strict requirement of the writer repeating the same action/phrase every three sentences over the course of the story.

"I pay very well"

It would be nice to know exactly how much money is considered to be "very well", and also if payment is given to the writer before the work begins. If you just promise a vague amount of money to be paid after delivery of the product, it sounds like what you're doing is fishing for people you can trick into writing for free.

I can't always pay upfront but I do always pay
jimfalcone
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hereforvore » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 pm

So correct me if I'm wrong, but you are basically looking for people to just write about characters complaining about their hunger over and over again endlessly for a surprisingly long story? I hope you realise it would be impossible to actually have a plot, so would literally just be characters wandering and complaining in minute different ways for the entire story- no, I can't call it a story, I'm not sure what to call it.

It would be feasible, but most writers wouldn't enjoy writing something so samey and uninspired. You say you pay 'very well' but I'm curious as to what you consider very well. What sort of rates are there, or is this a blank cheque that you need to approve?
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby marader4 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Having asked in a note the price,is apparently $10 per thousand words.
marader4
New to the forum

Postby jimfalcone » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 pm

I can pay more if needes
jimfalcone
Been posting for a bit

Postby illirium » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:16 pm

jimfalcone wrote:I can pay more if needes

From what I know, freelance writers who are just starting out and don't have any experience may charge as little as $0.03 per word, or $30 per thousand words, if you are lucky... So if you are claiming to pay "very well," one would expect you'd be offering significantly more than $30 per thousand words, even to an absolute beginner of a writer -- and significantly significantly more to a more experienced one.

Also, this is possibly the weirdest thing I've read on these forums, and that's saying something.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Every three sentences? So you want a story that goes like this?

***** rubs her tummy. "I'm so hungry!" Her stomach growls. "I'm so hungry!" ***** repeats, hungry. "I'm so hungry!"

Seriously, dude, I don't know if that's possible. Does it have to be so... Specific?
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby CharlieC » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 pm

jimfalcone wrote:
lolno wrote:A few thoughts.

Stomach makes noise

"I pay very well"

I can't always pay upfront but I do always pay

See, *now* I'm kind of concerned about the fact that you didn't really address any of the issues, and straight-up admitted that you "can't always pay upfront".
CharlieC
???

Postby MarinLaFey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:48 pm

This is extraordinarily frightening. Like... This story would not only be boring and mind numbing to write, it would have no substance.

Not to mention you're trying to control what a writer writes. Meanwhile with most commissions I've had I've been given general rules to follow while most of the content after what is needed is mine to control.

This is boring and near tyrannical.How could you even enjoy a story that no matter what, would be exactly the same, no matter how different the writers who write it are?
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 pm

It makes me wonder if the true fetish here is controlling a person to such a degree as to digest the writer's brain.

I've seen this offer before and laid it our for you previously.

A writer could not get through a simple character description like:

She stood there with her hands on her hips in derision of the request of her. Anna had blond hair and a chubby grumbling belly, dissatisfied with the task asked of her. In her mind she considered swallowing the man right on the spot for what he had asked of her. It didn't help that she was so desperately hungry, her hand wandered to her gut rubbing it.

That would break your rules.

And I'd say that was an honest attempt at writing quality material and you'd throw it on the ground and refuse payment for being 4 sentences without writing "I'm hungry"?

Quite honestly I wonder if this is a troll meant to aggravate. It is so utterly ridiculous and asinine. I'm fairly certain most writers here who accept commissions are not willing to accept such guidelines. You will only provoke them further by making these posts and requests. :| I say this with no joy, only seeking to inform someone who is provoking anger in the community. I implore you to cease on this forum, it only invites flamewars.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DestinyLust » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:43 am

It makes me wonder if the true fetish here is controlling a person to such a degree as to digest the writer's brain.

I've seen this offer before and laid it our for you previously.

A writer could not get through a simple character description like:

She stood there with her hands on her hips in derision of the request of her. Anna had blond hair and a chubby grumbling belly, dissatisfied with the task asked of her. In her mind she considered swallowing the man right on the spot for what he had asked of her. It didn't help that she was so desperately hungry, her hand wandered to her gut rubbing it.

That would break your rules.

And I'd say that was an honest attempt at writing quality material and you'd throw it on the ground and refuse payment for being 4 sentences without writing "I'm hungry"?

Quite honestly I wonder if this is a troll meant to aggravate. It is so utterly ridiculous and asinine. I'm fairly certain most writers here who accept commissions are not willing to accept such guidelines. You will only provoke them further by making these posts and requests. :| I say this with no joy, only seeking to inform someone who is provoking anger in the community. I implore you to cease on this forum, it only invites flamewars.

I cannot believe this guy is still here lol
DestinyLust
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 am

I've seen more demanding roleplay partners, as with those I reckon I could pull it off with copious use of ctrl-v.

I'm just not interested in entertaining this grubby little wretch so I won't.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:30 am

So...Is there any particular reason why the references to hunger need to be every three sentences? That's an extremely limiting requirement for a story, as everyone else has said, especially when you're expecting 8,000 words. I get specificity of fetishes to some degree, but I just want to know why you'd find the 3-sentence rule more satisfying than stories that have a less restrictive flow to them. You haven't really addressed that when everyone else has asked.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 pm

ItsSomething wrote:So...Is there any particular reason why the references to hunger need to be every three sentences? That's an extremely limiting requirement for a story, as everyone else has said, especially when you're expecting 8,000 words. I get specificity of fetishes to some degree, but I just want to know why you'd find the 3-sentence rule more satisfying than stories that have a less restrictive flow to them. You haven't really addressed that when everyone else has asked.

Has he addressed anything? Literally all he's replied with is along the lines of "I can pay, sometimes delayed, maybe more if you want" I'm completely baffled by this guy, like someone else said, maybe he's just a troll trying to get a rise out of the community. Either that or he's just got very strange, specific preferences for stories that aren't stories at all and doesn't understand how writing works at all.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vidofinir » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Has he addressed anything? Literally all he's replied with is along the lines of "I can pay, sometimes delayed, maybe more if you want" I'm completely baffled by this guy, like someone else said, maybe he's just a troll trying to get a rise out of the community. Either that or he's just got very strange, specific preferences for stories that aren't stories at all and doesn't understand how writing works at all.

I had contacted him once looking to write a story for him. I thought I'd had a great idea that fit what he wanted - relentless character hunger - with some actual depth behind the story. He bluntly refused if I couldn't include references to hunger in the exact same repetitive manner every three sentences, literally. When I pointed out that that might bog down the story, and that my idea still had undeniable, unending hunger for the character to endure, his reply was akin to "No, every three sentences or I won't pay you."

Can't vouch for him being a troll or not, but he seems like he's just someone with intensely specific interests and no shame about starting this exact same thread every couple months.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Holy..Shit...

This guy has been getting people to do stories like this since 2012. 6. Fucking. Years. Of making people make these. And people are making them.

https://www.deviantart.com/xcaligula/ar ... -666519326

There's one that I found. I don't know how much this guy is willing to pay (from the comments on the DA thing it seems he's willing to do $10 per 1000 words or slightly more, don't know for sure.

I assume if you were willing to dedicate some time to destroying your mind with this insanity you could probably get some good money from it, if he pays up (which I assume he does if he's been doing this successfully for ages)

Still...6 years of nothing but paying people to make these 'stories', my mind is actually blown. This seems completely legit, and yet at the same time unreal...
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Holy..Shit...

This guy has been getting people to do stories like this since 2012. 6. Fucking. Years. Of making people make these. And people are making them.

I believe it. I was approached by PM with this offer.

I pointed out that when you commission a semi professional writer you are inherently trusting their expertise in the craft. You don't hire a nuclear physicist and then ask them to build a reactor in the shape of "sonic the hedgehog's" back spines.

You trust that they know their stuff and let them accomplish the task.

That is not what this is about. It honestly doesn't require a good writer at all. Anyone could do it. It's like the act of creating something so menial is in itself reflective of the hunger and desperation the client seeks.

It's like meeting someone that would turn down a well cooked steak, made by the best chefs of all time in favor of microwaved day old fries, because it is all they've known and enjoyed before. They steadfastly deny that anything else could ever be enjoyable.

Sad really.
ryanshowseason3
???

Return to Artists Valley