12 Days of Voremas: I need belly elves! (Open requests)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

12 Days of Voremas: I need belly elves! (Open requests)

Postby KingRonald » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:32 pm

EDIT 12/10: Opening up requests for my project, more details below~

Hello everyone! It's that lovely time of year where we get together with family and most importantly, more snacks! So I'm doing a 12 days of Voremas and I need some help with belly handling as it gets too large for me!

There are 15 slots, one has been claimed but not a day yet. If you would like to be a part of this let me know here or PM and I'll need a ref of you or an OC. I am not doing fanart for this one.

Link to the image that has some more details in it too: https://aryion.com/g4/view/497166

Open Slots:
1 - Datstrudel
Last edited by KingRonald on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingRonald
New to the forum

Re: Offering art requests!

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 am

I'll send you a message to see if I can offer you ideas.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VincentShadowScale » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 am

Think you'd be up for drawing a gluttonous dragon?
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby recoome5555 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Can you do F/F stuff?
recoome5555
New to the forum

Postby KingRonald » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm

VincentShadowScale wrote:Think you'd be up for drawing a gluttonous dragon?

recoome5555 wrote:Can you do F/F stuff?

I can do both things for you! Just send over a PM and I'll get you added to my list.
KingRonald
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Can you do a sketch of Hinata unbirthing Naruto in this comission of mine? https://aryion.com/g4/view/465177
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingRonald » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:Can you do a sketch of Hinata unbirthing Naruto in this comission of mine? https://aryion.com/g4/view/465177

Unbirth is one of my things I'm uncomfortable with, I could also make the after effects and have him already in Hinata's belly.
KingRonald
New to the forum

Postby KingRonald » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 am

Taking a little break from requests right now my lovelies so I can catch up on the list I have and get some personal works thrown in as well! I'll let you know when they are open and ready again!
KingRonald
New to the forum

Re: 12 Days of Voremas: I need belly elves! (Open requests)

Postby KingRonald » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Alright, edited the first post with my new project! Hope to have some lovely helpers apply~
KingRonald
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley