Character designer needed for a BWW OC.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Character designer needed for a BWW OC.

Postby SpaceHump » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 am

Hello there.

I'm kinda building this family of OCs. I have a futa mother, shota son and a futa loli already. But I feel like there's one member missing, a mother so to say, or a 2nd mother.

The idea for her is that of a really big and plump MILF, one with a massive pair of breasts, big butt, large and plump stomach along with some wide hips.
A very good reference to her would be this woman right here.
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/10454643.jpg
I'd love for my mother OC to have the same kind of features, with some minor changes as well. Like making her nipples even bigger, just the nipples though, as the aerola can stay the same size.
Her hair would match the other family members: so pink or purple really.
Need more.
SpaceHump
Been posting for a bit

Re: Character designer needed for a BWW OC.

Postby allenant2000 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:20 am

Hello, Spacehump!
I saw your post this morning, and it piqued my interest. Your family of characters sounds very interesting, and I can see why you would need another ‘mom’.
I’m a professional illustrator and have designed many characters, logos, and mascots for both individuals and companies over the years.
I saw your concept. It was VERY clear and VERY descriptive. Most people aren’t that clear, so your illo would be much easier to complete. I’ve viewed the reference material, and know I could create exactly what you are looking for.
If you’d like to see some examples of my work, please let me know.

There is a charge. Single characters or mascot designs run $100-$160 depending on the amount of detail required. What you have in mind would be $130. $160 if you want color, which I saw that you mentioned. It would take about three days to complete, and you would be presented with rough drafts so that we make sure it’s exactly what you want. Additionally, I'd ask you to share what the rest of the family looks like, so we make certain they have an appropriate 'team' or 'group' look.

Let me know what you think, buddy. Hopefully, I can make this happen for you, and complete your family.
allenant2000
New to the forum

Postby axiabetty » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:36 pm

I can work on this Character design for 25$
Some arts in my gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/axiabetty
Vore, Gore, BDSM and KINKY Commissions OPEN!
Traditional and Digital, look at My Prices and My Gallery
♡ENJOY and THANKS♡
axiabetty
Been posting for a bit

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Don't try it you guys she's already found someone to do the thing for her. not to sound rude
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley