Looking to commission some garfield vore strips

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Looking to commission some garfield vore strips

Postby anyonarex » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah, Garfield. Always had a lot of love for that fat feline. :p so what i'm looking for is an artist willing to do the following (with pay of course):

Basically i'm looking for little parody vore pieces made to look like actual garfield comic strips (like the example below). So 3/4 panels with setup, vore, and then a punchline of some sort. I can provide scenarios and pairings for each and i'm looking for about 4 of these so that'd be 15-16 panels each at whatever price you normally charge. Full colour prefered but i'm not picky, will include implied fatality and sometimes visible digestion. No sexual organs or sex, just oral vore. You don't necessarily have to mimic the art style of the comic but if you want to go down that route I wouldn't mind.

Drop me a line if you're interested and we'll discuss pricing and such.
Attachments
download.jpeg.jpg
download.jpeg.jpg (22.22 KiB) Viewed 345 times
anyonarex
Participator

Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Looking to commission some garfield vore strips

Postby DewiciousDragons » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:07 pm

I'd love to take this on! I'm a big garfield fan, always have been. I'm not sure if you're aware of the FatalFarm garfield parodies, aka Lasagna Cat but I really enjoyed those when they came out; each is a parody of one of the original strips. They're pretty weird, but try watching 12/04/1980 or 6/19/2002 sometime, haha.

Anyway, I do comics for sure; I'd say something like this would be $5 per panel. The stuff in my gallery is mostly painterly, but I've done toony stuff before and can manage flat colours (as with the comic) pretty well. Gimme a yell if it takes your fancy, or if you just wanna talk about Garfield.
DewiciousDragons
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Looking to commission some garfield vore strips

Postby Wolperdinger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm interested in this, it sounds fun.
Here's some examples of precious comics I have done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/462843
I change 5$ pr panel.

Happy holidays~
Wolperdinger
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (7)

Return to Artists Valley