NeyNey Audio Commissions [On Hold]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

NeyNey Audio Commissions [On Hold]

Postby NeyNey » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:07 pm

(Thread now placeholder!)
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Re: NeyNey Audio Commissions [Three Slots Open]

Postby Mad51 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:44 pm

You know cam girls and clips girls will do video at $10 a minute right? Seems waaaaay to expensive and from you gallery things are super electronic sounding as if it has been edited to be higher pitch...
Mad51
Participator

Postby NeyNey » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Well I wanted feedback on pricing etc, I basically just copied a structure. So if it's too much I will prob drop it a bit...
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelTheGood » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:04 pm

I sounded a little too asshole-ish - I'm sorry - but yeah pricing for this is insanity - at least where am I'm coming from. Most voice actors charge per word? or a flat rate on gigs.
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby NeyNey » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 pm

It's no problem, I literally don't know what's fair. Early on I did discuss with someone else, so maybe was led astray or was mis-informed.

I definitely want to make sure it's fair, so sorry.

New rate is $5 per minute. Keep it simple?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby HipHugger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 pm

I enjoy your work and think that's perfectly reasonable, NeyNey ^_^
"I'm the girl your flight response warned you about."
HipHugger
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Sounds good pricing wise.

It's hard to estimate how long a script will run, same goes for writing commissions though and word count.

I'd consider commissioning you for a game character at that price. I run a photo manip based visual novel.

Just have to remember this when sober.

Pm me if interested.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NeyNey » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:42 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Sounds good pricing wise.

It's hard to estimate how long a script will run, same goes for writing commissions though and word count.

I'd consider commissioning you for a game character at that price. I run a photo manip based visual novel.

Just have to remember this when sober.

Pm me if interested.

I'm flexible, I had anticipated most comms would only be around 2-3 mins. I can negotiate for something more lengthy.

Edit: I have also done a make good for the person who did comm me a long time ago, I did a new longer clip for them to make it this morning up. I do not want to be unfair etc!!
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Postby monsterchow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:12 pm

If cam girls do $10 per minute then maybe they're the ones under charging. You're doing both voice recording and adding sound effects so make sure you are getting paid for all your production time, not just recording time. Plus there aren't too many people doing this particular work.
monsterchow
New to the forum

Postby NeyNey » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:25 pm

monsterchow wrote:If cam girls do $10 per minute then maybe they're the ones under charging. You're doing both voice recording and adding sound effects so make sure you are getting paid for all your production time, not just recording time. Plus there aren't too many people doing this particular work.

Yes I have to record and edit and it does take up bit of time. Most the sound effects I use are royalty free ones, but occasionally I try and record a sound or two..

EDIT: Actually.. I have re-considered, I won't be doing comms for now or maybe at all. I'll leave the thread here as a placeholder however, thanks..
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley