Regarding Artist's Comments

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Regarding Artist's Comments

Postby Jidane » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:25 pm

READ THEM!

Seriously people, the artist's write them not just for own enjoyment.

I know most people tend to skip artist's comments if they look too long. usually tho, if it's a long comment, the one who drew the image actually has to say something about it.
A lot of misinterpretations and questions could be avoided if the viewers would read what the artist writes about his own work.

So please do me a favor, before you comment or otherwise message me with a question about pictures or characters, read the image descriptions! If it doesn't answer your question, then PM me or place a comment asking for what you want to know.

I'm getting sick of having to answer the same questions to the same pictures over and over again. And I know there's other artists who feel the same way about it.

So again, please take your time to read an artist's comment, especially the long ones. it saves the artist his sanity because he won't go crazy over telling another one the same stuff he told a dozen people before already, and it saves you from looking like an idiot because you're asking questions even tho you had the answers to that right in front of your nose.

I just needed to get that off. Thanks for your understanding.
Jidane
Artist

Postby Cli-chan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:32 pm

I totally agree. Makes your effort feel a little pointless when it happens, doesn't it?
Cli-chan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Throku » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:46 pm

Haha, I've always wondered if they read the answer one gives them... you know, the return PM and such ^^

Then perhaps I'm just mean, if someone looks like an idiot I have a tendency to assume they are :P
Throku
May I take your order?

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 pm

Sadly, the people who don't take the time to read comments probably didn't take the time to read this =/
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Jidane » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:09 pm

SeruOmen wrote:Sadly, the people who don't take the time to read comments probably didn't take the time to read this =/

Which won't keep me from trying to rub it into their faces.

Lately, I'm getting way too lot of messages containing stuff that could have been answered if people would just read some. I can take a lot, but it reached a point where I find it more than just plain annoying, thus the urge to mention it somewhere.
Jidane
Artist

Return to Artists Valley