COMMISSIONS CLOSED!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

COMMISSIONS CLOSED!

Postby radmann » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:06 am

Thank you to everyone who messaged me!
Last edited by radmann on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
radmann
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: 3 Shorter Story Commissions Are Open!

Postby AngelTheGood » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:16 am

I really hope this doesn't come off as rude but...the way you wrote this is so odd and weirdly aggressive? You start with no refund, which, guess what: if its paypal, someone will force a refund on you so don't bother saying, it just makes you look like you've had issues in the past. Your time is valuable to you? yes... as is everyones. Peoples money is valuable to people as well? See why that's weird, especially cause the next sentence is that your not a professional? If your not a professional than your time is inherently worth less than someone who is. Quick and affordably then your time shouldn't be wasted ever...If you will do anything then don't put "will do's" just state you do everything except content considered illegal. Finally: that is not a price scheme. What does $20 get someone? Put a word count, page count, anything.
Last edited by AngelTheGood on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby radmann » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:20 am

AngelTheGood, Ah! Sorry about that, I genuinely didn't mean to come across as rude! I wasn't quite sure how to get all this across, so I posted my rules from my own page. I never actually said I wasn't professional level, but more so my writing as in "you're not getting a novel". I was just stating flat facts about. With the $20, that's a base price and we can work around that. I do feel that your first statement is completely void though by your closing statement. This is my first time sharing here, so I wasn't quite sure what to post.
radmann
New to the forum

Postby AngelTheGood » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 am

Your right - that was rude. I apologies.
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby radmann » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:38 am

2 slots are officially closed!
radmann
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley