Kingly Commissions starting at $3! Open Slots Now!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Kingly Commissions starting at $3! Open Slots Now!

Postby KingRonald » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:51 am

Hello everyone! I figured that I should advertise across the site that I have commissions open! You can check out my commission tabs and here is a link to my image format as well: https://aryion.com/g4/view/502867

Will Do / Won't Do

I'm mostly willing to do anything but I have my limits on what I like to do. So the things that are on an off limits are the following:

Anal/Cock Vore/Unbirth
Scat/ Watersports (farting is kinda hit or miss with me though.)

Pricing

My pricing right now is: $3 for Lineart, $5 for Flats and $8 for Shading and detailing. There are extra charges for detailed background and extra character that are a $2 charge (charge is per character and background is just one charge).

Anything for 3D works are in the works so pricing for it will need to be discussed.

You can let me know if you are interested here or through PM and also if you donate through Ko-fi you can get a flat image done as well: http://ko-fi.com/kingronald
KingRonald
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (17)

Re: Kingly Commissions starting at $3! Open Slots Now!

Postby KingRonald » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 pm

Since I got a commission that was comic based I wanted to add the pricing for those as well.

Each page starts at $5 per page which gets you two characters, 3-4 panels per page and simple backgrounds. It helps GREATLY if you have the plot and/or dialogue planned out but if there are elements I have to come up with, i'll tack on a extra fee that will be discussed. If you wanted complex backgrounds for the comic, then it would be $8 a page.

Last bumped by KingRonald on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 pm.
KingRonald
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (17)

Return to Artists Valley